*REVO. 1.5 WITH INDOOR SPARS*

Questions and conversations related to sewing up a magnificent kite creation.
Babbman

Re: *REVO. 1.5 WITH INDOOR SPARS*

Postby Babbman » Mon, Jul 30 2007, 06:02 AM

I got a roll of fiberglass screening from Lowes... seems to be lighter than the screening that Chris used on his... and more like the actual Rev screenning.

Chris (aka Babbman)

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety...
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Hector Herrera

Postby Hector Herrera » Mon, Jul 30 2007, 06:22 PM

Frodos Majik, I have allways liked the piece of art you have on you vented kite, have you noticed any difference in the performance from a Regular vented version and yours?
I guess what we are all looking for is good performance and beauty at the same time.
****Héctor Herrera****
*El Artesano Del Viento*

http://www.geocities.com/don.hector0606 ... KITES.html

Frodos Majik

Postby Frodos Majik » Mon, Jul 30 2007, 09:50 PM

Hi Hector, as to your ? I felt no difference in performance. In low winds it is even a little softer then a reg vented and in the high winds it seems to be the same as the reg vented.

So I guess you could say I am able to have my cake and eat it to. :twisted: I would think as long as you dont make the venting area smaller then the regular set up, it would only make the kite better. I have had a chance to fly Ben's (from Rev) Lattice kite in high winds and was surprised as just how soft it flew. So have fun and create something wild. :up:

and again :thanks: for the compliment. :up: I too so love the look of it.
May Ol Ma Nature never hold her
breath on you.
-------
Ken

Return to “Sewing”