Evolution

All about quad line kiting. If the dark side appeals to you, this is your place.
Knoted4ever

Evolution

Postby Knoted4ever » Sun, Jan 07 2007, 04:14 PM

Here i am (believeitorno), at the darkside, to let you chaps know that the quads that you are currently flying may soon be dinosaurs of the primitive past. :wink:

http://www.airoeuvre.com/

8) Tesseract 8)

Hey, if it tricks well, :shock: i may even get one! :oops:

P.S.-
i just ordered a Mohawk from Airoeuvre... it looks to be an ultra-nice trickster, especially for pitch-based tricks.
Tom P.
Illinois_______ (excerpt from E. E. Cummings: "How many winds make wonderful... and is luck The skeleton of life")

Chris

Re: Evolution

Postby Chris » Sun, Jan 07 2007, 04:47 PM

oooooohhhhhh :twisted: Have to watch this one :thanks:
It's a great satisfaction knowing that for a brief point in time you made a difference.

-unknown

Mike

Postby Mike » Sun, Jan 07 2007, 07:05 PM

interesting.....
Did you ever try the Airbow, Tom? Another trickable quad.
This is an area where we could help each other, the quad-head could show basic quad-line control and you could teach basic trick ideas.

Knoted4ever

Postby Knoted4ever » Mon, Jan 08 2007, 07:52 PM

i haven't tried the Airbow, but read about it a long time back. It didn't seem to become the big sensation that some made it out to potentially be. The Tesseract seems appealing; i wonder what the price will be? Robert Randolf (i.e., AudioRob) sure knows how to trick dual line (from the videos i've seen); i'm sure he is a master kite builder par excellence.

Sure we can help each other out with learning! :mrgreen:

from Issa (1763-1827):

Winter lull-
no talents,
thus no sins.
Tom P.

Illinois_______ (excerpt from E. E. Cummings: "How many winds make wonderful... and is luck The skeleton of life")

Return to “Quad Line Kites”