REV CLINIC w JB in DESTIN FLORIDA

Invites, discussion and general information about IKE Club Fly events and quick flys.
Trigger

REV CLINIC w JB in DESTIN FLORIDA

Postby Trigger » Wed, Nov 13 2013, 08:29 AM

I am going to the REV CLINIC in DESTIN, FL on the 7-8of December. It is being put together by John B. and Jason Wheeler from the Emerald Coast Kite Flyers Club.

Right now there are 3 openings available and I am trying to plan my transportation and room situation. If anyone was interested in flying down or driving down with me, I would be interested to talk about it.

My plan is to fly down on Friday the 6th and fly back on Tuesday the 10th. If I drive I will leave thursday afternoon and head back monday afternoon.

The last time i checked, flights were about $369 to Pensecola. The clinic cost is $35 and can be found on the KiteLife website.

If your interested, let me know!

Jim

goestoeleven

Re: REV CLINIC w JB in DESTIN FLORIDA

Postby goestoeleven » Wed, Nov 13 2013, 09:42 AM

Hope you have a good time, learn a lot, and get to fly a bunch.

Trigger

Postby Trigger » Wed, Nov 13 2013, 10:44 AM

That's the plan!!!

I have been chatting with the guys from ECKFC for awhile now, been looking for an excuse to get down there. Michigan winter, JB, kite flying.... that was the push i needed

Darkspark

Postby Darkspark » Wed, Nov 13 2013, 12:27 PM

If you are willing I may try to get the dogstake in your hands to take down there. I told John I would let him use it while he is down there. I will find out when he is gonna get there, and go from there. If you are checking luggage it would be ok, but I don't think they wold let you carry it on.

Trigger

Postby Trigger » Wed, Nov 13 2013, 03:06 PM

that would be fine, I think he is getting out there earlier that week and staying for a couple weeks. let me know and we'll try to hook up.

Return to “Club & Quick Flys”