13 posts • Page 1 of 1
No surprise here... I'll be there both days... afternoon of course!
[align=center]"When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power, then there will be peace"[/align][align=center]-Jimi Hendrix[/align]
Shari wrote:We are trying to get up there Saturday. Auction!!!!
Auction? What's that?
Looked at the wind/weather forecast last night. I may switch to Sunday but won't decide until the last minute to see what looks best. Wind is looking light and from the southwest on Saturday; stronger and northeast on Sunday. Too early to call at this point.
I was thinking the same thing Steve. Shoot me a text or an email if you decide to switch to sunday. It is looking like Sunday is the better day for nice wind. It just depends if shari is willing to go Sunday instead. I will let you know if we make a decision.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests