Dual Line kites for sale...

All about Dual Line Kiting.
swannie

Dual Line kites for sale...

Postby swannie » Tue, Jul 09 2013, 04:21 PM

Hi all,

I'm not sure if it's considered okay to post for sale items or not. I did a search and have seen others do it, so I'm going to guess it's okay ... if not, my apologies. :)

I'm thinning my kite herd and have the following for sale:

Premier Addiction Red/Orange with lines and straps. Used probably twice, I'd guess. $70
Premier Osprey Red/Black/White with lines and straps. Used maybe a dozen times. $20

Both kites are in excellent condition. I bought a Rev (and then several more) and these haven't come out of their cases since. I'd also consider trades to help fuel my Rev addiction. :)

Thanks!
Brian

goestoeleven

Re: Dual Line kites for sale...

Postby goestoeleven » Tue, Jul 09 2013, 06:34 PM

Trades for a Rev? Or slk's possibly? I don't need an osprey (have an unflown one), but I might think about the addiction. Let me do a bit of research . . . .

With a Rev addiction, you need to get to a club fly . . .

swannie

Re: Dual Line kites for sale...

Postby swannie » Tue, Jul 09 2013, 08:35 PM

I'd think about an SLK, I have a few but they don't get much time in the air. I'd consider for a decent delta. I realize Revs go for a little more then what I have here, so if you were interested in trade I'm sure I might end up handing over a little cash too. :D

I'd love to make it to a club fly at some point. I think I'm at the point in my flying where I don't crash a lot, think I know what I'm doing, and that I could probably use some pointers from the Pros. :)

Return to “Dual Line Kites”