180 Go Buttons...

All about quad line kiting. If the dark side appeals to you, this is your place.
Knoted4ever

180 Go Buttons...

Postby Knoted4ever » Tue, Jan 29 2008, 05:36 PM

If someone can post or email me a larger version of the 180 Go logo, we can try to make buttons (in our classroom) of them. Please make sure that there is a lot of pixelization; also watch to make sure it will fit within a circular area and not be too long (length-wise). i tried, with what was already on our site... and it looked too choppy and rough.
Tom P.
Illinois_______ (excerpt from E. E. Cummings: "How many winds make wonderful... and is luck The skeleton of life")

Mike

Re: 180 Go Buttons...

Postby Mike » Tue, Jan 29 2008, 08:03 PM

If you give me the exact dimensions, I'll send you a nice image.
2" circle?

And thanks!

Knoted4ever

Postby Knoted4ever » Fri, Feb 01 2008, 01:26 PM

The buttons are 2 and 1/4" in diameter... just like the ones i gave out last year.

(i was fortunate and was able to get a vacation-day lined up for today... so didn't have to drive to work through all of the white stuff; we got tons dumped on us here. This winter takes the cake... with lots of white icing... for the absolute worst!
Marla just showed me aerial pictures, that she got from our neighbor, of Watseka from when it had flooded... looks like the whole town is under water. Many people, 500 or so, lost their homes, and many of them will not be moving back in or staying. Unreal!)
Tom P.

Illinois_______ (excerpt from E. E. Cummings: "How many winds make wonderful... and is luck The skeleton of life")

Mike

Postby Mike » Fri, Feb 01 2008, 07:35 PM

I'll email you the images. Thanks again Tom.

Return to “Quad Line Kites”