Congrats

Tell us a little about yourself and let us welcome you to the forum.
BANSHEE

Congrats

Postby BANSHEE » Tue, Nov 21 2006, 06:21 PM

Way to go on the birth of your new club. I'm Banshee and I've just returned to kiting after a few years out of the picture. I look forward to your forum and hope I may be able to offer some info that may help someone sometime. Also I look forward to your kite fly schedule. The best to all of you folks south of the border. And Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Banshee
Wauwatosa, wisconsin

Mike

Re: Congrats

Postby Mike » Tue, Nov 21 2006, 06:24 PM

Thanks Banshee, a big welcome to you.
I undertand you're pretty serious about kites. Rumour has it that you have a kite tattoo. Do I have the right guy?
Some of our club flies are only a couple hours away from you. Come on down for the day!

Draftnik

Postby Draftnik » Tue, Nov 21 2006, 07:37 PM

Hiya Banshee! <wave> Good to see you here.

Chris

Postby Chris » Wed, Nov 22 2006, 07:23 PM

Welcome Banshee, thanks for joining, and sharing! This is very exciting for all of us, I am amzed at the response and support we have received so far, and am looking forward to setting up an annual club fly, where members from all over can get together for a weekend fly/fest/??? I don't know what to call it :wink:

Something to think about anyway!

And once again, thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
It's a great satisfaction knowing that for a brief point in time you made a difference.

-unknown

BANSHEE

Postby BANSHEE » Fri, Nov 24 2006, 08:23 PM

I look forward to coming down South and flying with you guys. I've always had a great time flying with the Skyliners and I'm sure it will be just as much fun with the IKE group. We do need to find some border cities though, where we can meet. There was a suggestion of an over nighter. Terre Andre park is a nice spot on Lake Michigan in Sheboygan, They also have a group site available. Bong is another place to fly and camp.

I do have a kite tattoo, it was designed by a great kite artist Vi Berg also from Illinois. It's an Edo with a warrior that I named Kagamoosh. I also have her original art work so it's most certainly a one of a kind. Thanks again Vi.

I hope your fly went well today.

Banshee

Draftnik

Postby Draftnik » Sat, Nov 25 2006, 08:40 AM

Oh so cool Banshee! I've seen (drooled over) the Bergs Tommy-To-Mo kite. (pardon the phonic spellling). Were's your tattoo?..before I ask to see it. :)
TTFN,
Draftnik

BANSHEE

Postby BANSHEE » Sat, Nov 25 2006, 09:30 AM

I dunno if the censors will let me say. I'll show you at MAKR.......lol
Banshee

Return to “Introductions”