арбитраж форекс forts / Continuing through the South Island of NZ | Autumn and Drew are "Locationally Unstable"

Арбитраж Форекс Forts

арбитраж форекс forts

The weather and drive to Lake Hawea were right on the money. There were a few clouds rolling in, but it just added to the great scenery. Our ocean views continued for a while before the road turned inland and back through the mountains.

A few scenery shots.

That evening we arrived at our Airbnb in Hawea and we were treated to a fantastic sunset right out the back door of our house!

We took advantage of our house sitting next to the water to explore the waterfront and walk several of the trails along the lake. We also made a lunch/shopping stop at the popular town of Lake Wanaka. Our stay was much too short here, but full of beautiful sights!

From Hawea we headed to Queenstown, the adventure capital of New Zealand… Given that my back has been in rough shape these last 3 months we didn’t partake in anything too crazy. We did make it up, however, by going to several vineyards, Arrow Town, Milford Sound, the Kiwi Center, as well as enjoying the sights and foods that Queenstown has to offer. Instead of me droning on, here is what I am talking about:

View from our Airbnb

Vineyards

Arrow Town

Drive to Milford Sound

Milford Sound cruise

Lovely Queenstown

Sadly, Queenstown is where we dropped off Momma and Papa D for their journey back to the states. We had a blast with them in this crazy wonderful place. (FYI Dan, it is now your turn to vacation with mom and dad.) Just playing. No, but really it is your turn.

nest...

аналитика форекс gbp кaртa мирa форекс вспомогательные индикаторы форекс как платят налоги трейдеры валютного рынка форекс лучшие индикаторы для входа индикаторы измерения температуры щитовые дмитрий котенко форекс клипaрт для форекс имхо на форексе дц форекс брокер отзывы безрисковая комбинация форекс индикаторы рынка ферросплавов