*GIVE AWAY KITES*

If you don't know what category to put your topic in, put it here!
Hector Herrera

*GIVE AWAY KITES*

Postby Hector Herrera » Sun, Aug 19 2007, 11:06 PM

Yesterday and today were good days, Saturday at Seal Beach, I flew kites for several hours, My dual Deep Space came first, but the sun was very radiant, and got me swetty and tired soon, so, I went to refresh myself with my wife and daughters, at the ocean, then I came back to pull the revs. those really capture pople attention, then after an hour or so, went back for more refreshing ocean waters and I finish the day with 3 micron prisms kites. Today we went to church and after service, everybody went to the park for some "carne asada" and while I was flying my white "no wind rev." a little girl came and asked me about the kite, THEN I REMEMBERED. I had several kites to give away, so I called all the present kids, and everyone received a single line kite. Man, I could see their little faces glowing with joy to recieve a kite, and I started helping some kids to teach them how to fly them, I also invited some parents to help their kids, it was a moment of joy for everybody. To end my sunday I played some guitar with the church musicians and it was real nice. What a couple of nice days. The best was, "free kites for the kids."
****Héctor Herrera****
*El Artesano Del Viento*

http://www.geocities.com/don.hector0606 ... KITES.html

Frodos Majik

Re: *GIVE AWAY KITES*

Postby Frodos Majik » Sun, Aug 19 2007, 11:39 PM

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the weekend Hector!!! 8) and I agree there is no better feeling and looks when the children have the kites in their hands!!! WAY KWEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:
May Ol Ma Nature never hold her
breath on you.
-------
Ken

Mike

Re: *GIVE AWAY KITES*

Postby Mike » Mon, Aug 20 2007, 07:39 AM

Sounds like a really great weekend. Seeing the smiles on the kids flying those kites must have been wonderful.

Return to “General Discussion”