*** YIKE...WATCH OUT...***

All about Dual Line Kiting.
Hector Herrera

*** YIKE...WATCH OUT...***

Postby Hector Herrera » Fri, Nov 10 2006, 09:57 PM

Hi felows, first of all, please excuse me for taking too many liberties in the forum. It's just that I didn't see any videos of a dualy, and I decide to go to the park, and practice with DEEP SPACE. And since I have this camera I just bought, we decided to do some filming, My wife did the recording. (she is beatifull) :roll: and she is getting good at it, of course I couln't do it cause I had my hands pretty bussy.
Here it is. Hope you like it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0140700041

and pleeaaaase... I'd like your comments.
****Héctor Herrera****
*El Artesano Del Viento*

http://www.geocities.com/don.hector0606 ... KITES.html

Babbman

Re: *** YIKE...WATCH OUT...***

Postby Babbman » Fri, Nov 10 2006, 10:16 PM

Hector...

take the liberty and run with it... feel free to post anything you feel appropriate to the kiting community... and anything else you find interesting.,.. we have a place for non-kite things and if we don't have something to cover a post, just let us know and we'll figure out a way to put it there...

We like participation and completely encourage it...

Chris (aka Babbman)

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety...
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Hector Herrera

Postby Hector Herrera » Fri, Nov 10 2006, 10:44 PM

Babbman wrote:Hector...

take the liberty and run with it... feel free to post anything you feel appropriate to the kiting community... and anything else you find interesting.,.. we have a place for non-kite things and if we don't have something to cover a post, just let us know and we'll figure out a way to put it there...

We like participation and completely encourage it...

Okay Mike, if you say soo...Please go to the Quad section.
Bravo, ...???

BabbMan...PLeeaaassee excuse me!!! I probably did not have my reading glasses when I wrotte that note. Thank you so much for allowing me to post some stuff. I am pretty sure there will be more and better videos. Again, please forgive my blindness. :oops:

Talking about been blind, the other day when I was flying DEEP SPACE, I sometimes don't know if the kite is backwards or what??? and I have to let it seat for me to get a good look wich way is going. :oops: I guess I'll never be the USA Champion in Dualies. :( :thanks: Babbman.
Last edited by Hector Herrera on Sun, Nov 12 2006, 10:49 AM, edited 2 times in total.
****Héctor Herrera****

*El Artesano Del Viento*

Mike

Postby Mike » Sat, Nov 11 2006, 10:22 AM

Actually that was Babbman that said all that. But I agree with Babbman and I'm quite enjoying all your posts.
-the real mike

Hector Herrera

Postby Hector Herrera » Sun, Nov 12 2006, 10:52 AM

Mike wrote:

Actually that was Babbman that said all that. But I agree with Babbman and I'm quite enjoying all your posts.
-the real mike

Thank you for correcting me. I am gonna be more carefull. :P
****Héctor Herrera****

*El Artesano Del Viento*

Knoted4ever

Postby Knoted4ever » Wed, Dec 06 2006, 01:21 AM

Nice video of your practicing, Hector! :wink: It took me quite some time to download it, because my server and on-line system is so slow, but i finally got it downloaded! :-D

i also fly dualies and i like my Deep Space a lot! They (including other Benson kites, like the Gemini and the MiniGem) are very nice kites!
Tom P.
Illinois_______ (excerpt from E. E. Cummings: "How many winds make wonderful... and is luck The skeleton of life")

Return to “Dual Line Kites”