Indoor Revs

All about quad line kiting. If the dark side appeals to you, this is your place.
Babbman

Indoor Revs

Postby Babbman » Fri, May 11 2007, 09:19 PM

Chris and I are really stepping further into the dark side and are embarking on a tour of the indoor side...

Now, our kites have literally seen the entire country and finally, they are in our hands.

We had them made with custom color combinations thanks to Lolly and the rest of the rev team... we chose IKE colors and alternated the colors so that each had something a little different.

[albumimg]880[/albumimg]

I can't wait until Chris gets back and we can sit here and oggle over them and actually fly them together....

And David.... Thank you for getting them shipped over here today!

Chris (aka Babbman)

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety...
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Mike

Re: Indoor Revs

Postby Mike » Sat, May 12 2007, 06:50 AM

Most cool, indeed!
Indoor pairs routine!
Have you found an indoor place to fly yet?

Mike

Postby Mike » Sat, May 12 2007, 06:57 AM

If either of you guys could get to Grand Haven for the Friday evening indoor fly, you would get a biiiig jump on the learning curve.
Lam Hoac and iQuad will be there so we should have some really good indoor flying this year. It's very casual and they have open flying before they start the demos. That's when you can talk with the guys about technique.

Knoted4ever

Postby Knoted4ever » Sat, May 12 2007, 12:04 PM

i really enjoyed the indoor at G.H. last year! 8) It was pretty cool! The public was there enthusiastically (in large numbers)!
Tom P.
Illinois_______ (excerpt from E. E. Cummings: "How many winds make wonderful... and is luck The skeleton of life")

Return to “Quad Line Kites”