*THE 3 AMIGOS*

Invites, discussion and general information about IKE Club Fly events and quick flys.
Hector Herrera

*THE 3 AMIGOS*

Postby Hector Herrera » Mon, Apr 09 2007, 08:54 PM

Yesterday, 3 IKE members, flew in a quad team at Seal Beach, CA. :revspin: :revspin: :revspin:
And to tell you the truth, they are very good... :up: the routines you see in the video from David Hathaway, from Canada, were executed by the 3 amigos, just as good as those in the video. :up:
It's important to note that for been the first time toghether, the team had a large croud of onlookers, and aplauses. :clubfly:

The 3 amigos are: Jim Foster, Lynn Foster and Hector Herrera... 8) 8) 8)

but please don't name us like that, it's just that as we were flying our machines, Jim was laughing in a happy way, since we were doing so well, and he came with the 3 amigos "thing". Lynn was amazingly presize in her moves following and doing all those stunts that only the foster can do.
I was the rookie, but I think I did AWESOMELY WELL. :-D

Watch out I'Quad... and watch out Eh-Quad...there is some good artillery coming from California.
****Héctor Herrera****
*El Artesano Del Viento*

http://www.geocities.com/don.hector0606 ... KITES.html

Mike

Re: *THE 3 AMIGOS*

Postby Mike » Mon, Apr 09 2007, 09:03 PM

Sounds like a lot of fun Hector.
iQuad has spurred the formation of several quad groups around the country. iQuad is doing a great thing for quad kiting in the U.S.
They learned their moves from the French festival and brought them back to us.

With everyone learning the same moves it will eventually bore the crowds, but it does make it easy to have improptu mega-flies and gives us all a base to build from.

Actually, I should correct myself. I think the Blender move is iQuad's invention.

Frodos Majik

Re: *THE 3 AMIGOS*

Postby Frodos Majik » Mon, Apr 09 2007, 10:54 PM

Sounds great Hector. It is always more fun flying with a few friends then flying alone. Then to add into the mix of team flying, it just sucks the crowd in that much quicker!!

We all for the most part do the move on our own and it looks BORING as hell to the on looker, BUT and even one other flier with you and OMG look at them over there!!! :shock: :twisted: Wow did you see that?!!

TOO KWEL!!!!!! :up: :up:
May Ol Ma Nature never hold her
breath on you.
-------
Ken

Return to “Club & Quick Flys”