*Kite Party 5*

The 2007 Kite Festival Season Archives
Hector Herrera

*Kite Party 5*

Postby Hector Herrera » Sun, Feb 25 2007, 08:22 PM

Kite party is over. :-)
It was a success, I must say. I personnally had a lot of fun, and brought me many satisfactions. IKE club was well represented, and it should be of joy for all the IKERS to have had some member at the party.
Hey guys... :revspin: I had the personal satisfaction of flying with IQUAD TEAM... :up:
and for been the first time to fly with a group, I think I did very well, or so I was told.
Not only that, "IKE, the Red Baron" was the number one position. (ME) and everybody was following.
Soon I will send you some very cool videos of the KITE PARTY.
For now let's look at some pictures. (more to come)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
****Héctor Herrera****
*El Artesano Del Viento*

http://www.geocities.com/don.hector0606 ... KITES.html

Chris

Re: *Kite Party 5*

Postby Chris » Sun, Feb 25 2007, 09:20 PM

:up: Great pic! :up: I could tell back here that Kite Party was over, and Mike was headed home, because we got several inches of snow today---thanks Mike!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
It's a great satisfaction knowing that for a brief point in time you made a difference.

-unknown

Frodos Majik

Postby Frodos Majik » Sun, Feb 25 2007, 11:50 PM

Nice group shots, :thanks: Hector!!
May Ol Ma Nature never hold her
breath on you.
-------
Ken

Mike

Postby Mike » Mon, Feb 26 2007, 09:33 AM

Hector,
tell Christina a big "gracias" for the great photo.

There are a several IKE members in the last photo.

In the straw hats on the far left are Jim and Lynn Foster.
Behind and to the right of the little boy (more on him tomorrow), is Issac Trejo. It was nice to meet Issac and have dinner with him last night. We'll have to get some club flies further north so Issac and other Wisconsin members can fly us.

The guy in front of the group is John Chilese, who is not a member, but is the unofficial photographer of kites and festivals.

Behind and to the right of John, is Hector.
I'm on the right of the first row, kneeling.

Members missing from this photo, but who were at Kite Party, are Kent (A Wind of Change), and John Mitchell.

So quite a few IKE members were there!

I have a few photos which I'll post in the next day or two.

p.s.
For you dual-line guys, that's Mark Reed on the far right holding a drink, and Lam Hoac to the left of Issac (Issac's right).
For you SLKS, Ron Gibian is third from the right in the gray beard.
For you quad-heads, Ben from Revolution is to the right of Issac with various members of iQuad sprinkled thruout.

Hmm, maybe I should photoshop some numbers over this photo and Jim and Lynn can help me name all the famous folks for those who care.
Hector, can you email me the original photo to my gmail address?

Or, re-post the photo on the forum using the "postimage" icon. I think that will let us have the image full size.

Return to “2007 Kite Festivals”