Polo kite

All about quad line kiting. If the dark side appeals to you, this is your place.
muckfieldflyer

Polo kite

Postby muckfieldflyer » Sat, Nov 02 2013, 06:24 PM

:up: :up: I hope I am getting this right I don't do this often. Just got a new polo kite and needed to know if there is any special care for them, it is the skull model mainly black and white with some red. I could not find any info on line and was hoping some one might be able to help. Also the wind rang for them, just could not help getting it there to cool. Thank you for your help

Mike

Re: Polo kite

Postby Mike » Sat, Nov 02 2013, 09:39 PM

I'm not aware of any special care that is needed. I've seen them flown in all sorts of conditions.

Mike

Postby Mike » Sat, Nov 02 2013, 09:39 PM

Oh, and congrats on your cool new toy!

goestoeleven

Postby goestoeleven » Sun, Nov 03 2013, 12:12 AM

Mike wrote:Oh, and congrats on your cool new toy!

Ditto. My advice would be . . . the best care is to fly the heck out of your new toy!

I don't have any experience with Polo kites, so I don't know if there's anything special about taking care of them. If it's a printed design on the sail, you can probably expect some wear of the print at the folds and where the vertical spars run against the sail - especially if you fly on sandy beaches where grit can get on the fabric and between the fabric and the spars. However, I don't think there's much you can do about it, so I'd get out and fly the kite!

muckfieldflyer

Postby muckfieldflyer » Wed, Nov 06 2013, 08:33 PM

Thanks for the replies,looking forward to spring already . Now just need to find some local place to fly inside.

Return to “Quad Line Kites”