Tomorrow 5pm

Invites, discussion and general information about IKE Club Fly events and quick flys.
User avatar
zero1199
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu, Sep 06 2012, 10:13 PM

Tomorrow 5pm

Postby zero1199 » Thu, Sep 26 2013, 09:08 AM

Who is up for a quick fly tomorrow night from 5 to whenever? I'm off work at 5pm so I wanna do some flying, let me know who is up for it. I can come to you or you can come to me.
Image

User avatar
swannie
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat, Jul 07 2012, 08:42 AM
Location: Sugar Grove, IL
Contact:

Re: Tomorrow 5pm

Postby swannie » Thu, Sep 26 2013, 01:00 PM

zero1199 wrote:Who is up for a quick fly tomorrow night from 5 to whenever? I'm off work at 5pm so I wanna do some flying, let me know who is up for it. I can come to you or you can come to me.


I'd love to, but I'm in Spain at the moment... :(

... well, technically I'm now on a ship headed to Spain, but I'll be in Spain by that time tomorrow.

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6675
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

Re: Tomorrow 5pm

Postby Mike » Thu, Sep 26 2013, 03:28 PM

Go visit Team Balou :)

User avatar
swannie
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat, Jul 07 2012, 08:42 AM
Location: Sugar Grove, IL
Contact:

Re: Tomorrow 5pm

Postby swannie » Thu, Sep 26 2013, 04:34 PM

I brought my b-series with me, I'm hoping I have time to hit the beach here in Cadiz at least once...

User avatar
goestoeleven
Posts: 2317
Joined: Sun, Sep 12 2010, 09:07 PM
Location: Wheaton, IL

Re: Tomorrow 5pm

Postby goestoeleven » Thu, Sep 26 2013, 05:51 PM

Mike wrote:Go visit Team Balou :)


I thought it was Team Bolau?

Potato NO!

Looks to be about 610 miles / 9 hours drive from Cadiz to Bilbao . . . .

User avatar
goestoeleven
Posts: 2317
Joined: Sun, Sep 12 2010, 09:07 PM
Location: Wheaton, IL

Re: Tomorrow 5pm

Postby goestoeleven » Thu, Sep 26 2013, 05:54 PM

swannie wrote:I brought my b-series with me, I'm hoping I have time to hit the beach here in Cadiz at least once...


You need some short lines, and then you can fly on the deck of that ship you're on while it's under way. If it's still under construction, no passengers?

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6675
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

Re: Tomorrow 5pm

Postby Mike » Thu, Sep 26 2013, 06:24 PM

goestoeleven wrote:I thought it was Team Bolau?
.

Yup, you're right.

User avatar
goestoeleven
Posts: 2317
Joined: Sun, Sep 12 2010, 09:07 PM
Location: Wheaton, IL

Re: Tomorrow 5pm

Postby goestoeleven » Thu, Sep 26 2013, 09:29 PM

BTW, Say . . . . my guess is that I can't join you tomorrow due to family things. I think it is unlikely I can fly. But I will see what my wife says and maybe I can fly on those sports fields near the airport if I can get away. If I can make it I will post here or text you.

There's a slight chance I may be able to fly on Sunday.

User avatar
swannie
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat, Jul 07 2012, 08:42 AM
Location: Sugar Grove, IL
Contact:

Re: Tomorrow 5pm

Postby swannie » Fri, Sep 27 2013, 01:20 AM

goestoeleven wrote:
swannie wrote:I brought my b-series with me, I'm hoping I have time to hit the beach here in Cadiz at least once...


You need some short lines, and then you can fly on the deck of that ship you're on while it's under way. If it's still under construction, no passengers?


LOL, funny, I actually thought about that ... You thought the winds at the retreat were strong, we had some high winds yesterday!


Return to “Club & Quick Flys”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests