Win a free Masterpiece rev!

All about quad line kiting. If the dark side appeals to you, this is your place.
Mike

Win a free Masterpiece rev!

Postby Mike » Wed, Jan 03 2007, 08:48 AM

From the GWTW forum:

Well its Ben from Revolution and I wanted to thank all of you for all these years of support and to give someone out there a gift on my birhtday.( Feb.23rd) On Feb, 23rd Im going to give away a custom Jose Sainz kite to someone out there for my birhtday because I can, and because you deserve it for everything, and because Im just plain nuts. Alll you have to do to enter is send me your name, address, phone number, and email address and on Feb. 23rd Ill pick one of you out of the hat and the kites yours.......Hmmmmmmm my birhtday and you get the present wow I have isssues...... So write me at Revolution Kites (Bens Birthday) at 12170 Dearborn Place, Poway, Ca. 92064 and your in the running for a Masterpiece series of your very own........... Ben

TheBigKiteGuy

Re: Win A Free Masterpiece Rev!

Postby TheBigKiteGuy » Wed, Jan 03 2007, 04:01 PM

I may have to do that, of course I hardly ever fly my Randy Tom Nagel Rev or my Beautiful Evil. So maybe I should leave the contest to those who would actually fly it. But then I have always liked Jose's designs. Tried to sneak off with Azteca a few years ago, but did not even make it to the parking lot. :lol:
Alan Sparling

Return to “Quad Line Kites”