Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Invites, discussion and general information about IKE Club Fly events and quick flys.
User avatar
zero1199
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu, Sep 06 2012, 10:13 PM

Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby zero1199 » Tue, Nov 27 2012, 11:45 AM

Sunday from 11am-3pm I will be flying here in Elgin if anybody would like to stop by and fly with me are welcome. It is not a Bad field to fly, google map it.
Here is the address
1944–1998 Maureen Dr
Elgin‎ Illinois‎ 60120
United States
Image

User avatar
goestoeleven
Posts: 2316
Joined: Sun, Sep 12 2010, 09:07 PM
Location: Wheaton, IL

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby goestoeleven » Wed, Nov 28 2012, 02:05 PM

Say - I'd love to fly, but I can't make it on Sunday as my daughter has a piano recital and my son has cub scouts later that afternoon. Maybe some other week.

lang
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat, Nov 17 2012, 06:23 PM

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby lang » Thu, Nov 29 2012, 07:00 PM

What's happening Say. This weekend looks like one of the last of the good days. I'm gonna try to make it by there, if I can.

User avatar
goestoeleven
Posts: 2316
Joined: Sun, Sep 12 2010, 09:07 PM
Location: Wheaton, IL

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby goestoeleven » Thu, Nov 29 2012, 11:07 PM

Lang, I think you are right (I hope) about the weather.

FYI, in case people can fly on Saturday, the WKC is having a Bon Voyage fly for Jynx since she is about to head to Florida for the winter. Here's a link to the event on FB. Maybe some IKE people should crash her event . . . . :) and then fly with Say on Sunday.

User avatar
Jynx
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat, Sep 13 2008, 06:55 PM
Location: West Allis (Milwaukee) Wisconsin

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby Jynx » Fri, Nov 30 2012, 12:52 AM

goestoeleven wrote:Lang, I think you are right (I hope) about the weather.

FYI, in case people can fly on Saturday, the WKC is having a Bon Voyage fly for Jynx since she is about to head to Florida for the winter. Here's a link to the event on FB. Maybe some IKE people should crash her event . . . . :) and then fly with Say on Sunday.


:thanks: Thanks Steve ~ Was just about to post that!

We're actually planning to fly both Saturday and Sunday at Veterans Park! ...Saturday we'll be going out for dinner afterwords at a local eatery!

Then I'm outta here! 8-)
Hope some of you can make it... If not :-| hope to see you at Treasure Island in January! :c8l: ...or a visit and stay at "Villa~Jynx" :welcome:
[align=center]"When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power, then there will be peace"[/align][align=center]-Jimi Hendrix[/align]

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6674
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby Mike » Fri, Nov 30 2012, 12:12 PM

I can't make it to your going away bash, jinx. Safe travels to Florida!

Trigger
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue, Jul 17 2012, 09:58 PM

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby Trigger » Fri, Nov 30 2012, 06:56 PM

Oh how i wish i could make it! Have a good time down south, and if the stars and planets and my eyes align i will be there in january... but i wont hold my breath.

Safe travel!
Jim

User avatar
zero1199
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu, Sep 06 2012, 10:13 PM

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby zero1199 » Sat, Dec 01 2012, 10:03 PM

lang wrote:What's happening Say. This weekend looks like one of the last of the good days. I'm gonna try to make it by there, if I can.








Hope you make it Lang. Weather should be good.
Image

User avatar
zero1199
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu, Sep 06 2012, 10:13 PM

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby zero1199 » Sat, Dec 01 2012, 10:04 PM

Jynx wrote:
goestoeleven wrote:Lang, I think you are right (I hope) about the weather.

FYI, in case people can fly on Saturday, the WKC is having a Bon Voyage fly for Jynx since she is about to head to Florida for the winter. Here's a link to the event on FB. Maybe some IKE people should crash her event . . . . :) and then fly with Say on Sunday.


:thanks: Thanks Steve ~ Was just about to post that!

We're actually planning to fly both Saturday and Sunday at Veterans Park! ...Saturday we'll be going out for dinner afterwords at a local eatery!

Then I'm outta here! 8-)
Hope some of you can make it... If not :-| hope to see you at Treasure Island in January! :c8l: ...or a visit and stay at "Villa~Jynx" :welcome:



Have a safe trip Jynx!
Image

User avatar
Jynx
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat, Sep 13 2008, 06:55 PM
Location: West Allis (Milwaukee) Wisconsin

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby Jynx » Sun, Dec 02 2012, 09:08 PM

Thanks all! ...and a Special Thanks to Steve A. for coming up and flying with us on Saturday!

We continued the festivities today... photos posted on Facebook!

Stay warm!
[align=center]"When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power, then there will be peace"[/align][align=center]-Jimi Hendrix[/align]

User avatar
goestoeleven
Posts: 2316
Joined: Sun, Sep 12 2010, 09:07 PM
Location: Wheaton, IL

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby goestoeleven » Sun, Dec 02 2012, 10:11 PM

Hey Say - hope you got to fly today!

User avatar
zero1199
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu, Sep 06 2012, 10:13 PM

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby zero1199 » Mon, Dec 03 2012, 12:12 AM

something from today.

http://youtu.be/THKBJ2Ggrpw
Image

User avatar
goestoeleven
Posts: 2316
Joined: Sun, Sep 12 2010, 09:07 PM
Location: Wheaton, IL

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby goestoeleven » Mon, Dec 03 2012, 07:52 AM

Looks like you are flying high again!

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6674
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby Mike » Mon, Dec 03 2012, 02:17 PM

I especially like the look of that first delta--nice spinny thing too!

User avatar
zero1199
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu, Sep 06 2012, 10:13 PM

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby zero1199 » Mon, Dec 03 2012, 08:43 PM

hey mike, I just realized that you have a wind wheel that I like so what I do i have to do to get that from you?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (38.8 KiB) Viewed 2722 times
Image

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6674
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

Re: Sunday 12/2 from 11am-3pm

Postby Mike » Tue, Dec 04 2012, 04:55 AM

Sorry, that's something I made years ago and it's not for sale. Guess you'll have to learn to sew!


Return to “Club & Quick Flys”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests