What did you fly this week - Mon, June 4th - Sun, June 10th

General conversation and discussion about the IKE Club.
goestoeleven

What did you fly this week - Mon, June 4th - Sun, June 10th

Postby goestoeleven » Wed, Jun 06 2012, 10:03 PM

So . . . this week so far has been pretty quiet (since I'm starting the "week" on Monday / ending Sunday). I did get out to fly this evening because I just couldn't let the beautiful weather slip away. Light winds, full sail 1.5 on 75 ft lines.

goestoeleven

Re: What did you fly this week - Mon, June 4th - Sun, June 1

Postby goestoeleven » Sat, Jun 09 2012, 10:24 PM

Saturday was a wonderfully sunny, hot and pretty windy day up in Milwaukee with most of Chicago Fire, Dave from Michigan, Donn and Sidd, Kathy (and also Jynx, Brett Dan and probably some more folks I missed). Turnout was a bit light for the MWRKC, but I think everyone had a good time. Scott had a nice big field roped off, and the wind (mostly) cooperated.

prairierose

Postby prairierose » Sun, Jun 10 2012, 05:56 PM

Team 180go survived 16+ hours in the car together (we do it again tomorrow!) and had a blast flying in North Dakota! Check out the 180go Facebook page to see some of the shenanigans.

Jynx

Postby Jynx » Sun, Jun 10 2012, 10:07 PM

prairierose wrote:Team 180go survived 16+ hours in the car together (we do it again tomorrow!) and had a blast flying in North Dakota! Check out the 180go Facebook page to see some of the shenanigans.

:thanks: Thanks for the North Dakota fest :revspin: :Logo180GO!: :revspin: updates!

Looks like you had a WINDerFULL time!!!!!! :up:
[align=center]"When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power, then there will be peace"[/align][align=center]-Jimi Hendrix[/align]

TMadz

Postby TMadz » Mon, Jun 11 2012, 02:00 PM

prairierose wrote:Team 180go survived 16+ hours in the car together (we do it again tomorrow!) and had a blast flying in North Dakota! Check out the 180go Facebook page to see some of the shenanigans.

So did you play nice with each other? Did "dad" have to threaten to stop the car? Too many potty breaks? I hope everyone brought plenty of books or magazines to read. Enough snacks to share? Probably not enough room in the van to practice indoor flying, eh? :jester:
Bonum vinum laetificat cor hominis

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue, Jun 12 2012, 01:34 PM

We did play nice together! It was a great road trip and we'll be doing it again next year!
If you aren't on Facebook, you probably should be. You don't have to post anything, but it's probably the best way to follow much of the international kiting world.
If you have Facebook questions, start a new post and plenty of folks here will help you out.

Jeff

Postby Jeff » Tue, Jun 12 2012, 05:32 PM

Incidentally, since our Facebook pages are public, you don't even have to have an account to view them.

For the team, http://www.facebook.com/180GO
and for the club, http://www.facebook.com/ikeclub

If you want to comment or participate, you need an account.
Keep calm, and park it in the pocket

IKE is on Image too!

Return to “Club Discussion”