should i put more effort into dating or just let go reddit / One-Sided Relationship: 14 Signs and Tips for Balance

should i put more effort into dating or just let go reddit

should i put more effort into dating or just let go reddit

In am in that exact same dilema and currently resting up due to severe stress and anxiety brought on by my adhd partner of 4 years. My boyfriend of one year has inattentive ADD and I am fully accepting and understanding of this and want to support him in any way I can, however lately we have been having so many emotional arguments. For those in a relationship with someone with ADHD, the condition can be embarrassing, frustrating, and hard to live with. Beyond causing frustration, one-sided relationships can sour your affection and negatively affect your mental health. But, there are also great books out there your bf could read to help him truly understand what ADHD is and how it affects you and your relationship. After being ready to get divorced about 7 yes into marriage I gave my spouse the option to take some adhd meds or we were done. I do believe that will never change with him.

Get Started

SHOULD I PUT MORE EFFORT INTO DATING OR JUST LET GO REDDIT / janiceclark.net