How many people want a club t-shirt?

General conversation and discussion about the IKE Club.
User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6674
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

How many people want a club t-shirt?

Postby Mike » Wed, Jan 26 2011, 12:23 PM

I'm checking if there's demand to make another run of t-shirts.
Who wants one?

User avatar
goestoeleven
Posts: 2316
Joined: Sun, Sep 12 2010, 09:07 PM
Location: Wheaton, IL

Re: How Many People Want A Club T-shirt?

Postby goestoeleven » Wed, Jan 26 2011, 01:37 PM

Yes please! How did you know I was thinking about asking how to get a shirt in time for this year's kite season?

[strike]Do you also have kid's sizes? If so, I'd probably order one for my son . . . .[/strike]

OK, put me down for two t-shirts - XL.
1 kid's t-shirt - Medium
Last edited by goestoeleven on Wed, Jan 26 2011, 10:42 PM, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6674
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

Re: How many people want a club t-shirt?

Postby Mike » Wed, Jan 26 2011, 02:01 PM

Yup, I can order anything you want: kids sizes, women's cut, windbreakers, sweatshirts, whatever.
I live in a new town, so once I have an idea of what people want, I'll contact the local places and see what the costs are. I'll sell them close to my cost.
The bigger the order, the cheaper things get. Festivals are often 2 days, so folks will probably want at least two shirts for example.

User avatar
catspaw00
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue, May 26 2009, 12:53 PM
Location: Evanston, IL

Re: How Many People Want A Club T-shirt?

Postby catspaw00 » Wed, Jan 26 2011, 02:19 PM

I'll definitely want two, possibly three. And I'd buy at least 2 ball-caps if those become an option. ;)

-Wendy

quaa714
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon, Oct 12 2009, 07:28 PM
Contact:

Re: How Many People Want A Club T-shirt?

Postby quaa714 » Wed, Jan 26 2011, 06:18 PM

Count me in pal!
1 XL T shirt
1 XL hooded sweatshirt


Race Rods & 120s, of course! :up:

User avatar
cadguy
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed, Apr 08 2009, 09:08 PM
Location: Beavercreek (Dayton), OH

Re: How Many People Want A Club T-shirt?

Postby cadguy » Wed, Jan 26 2011, 06:28 PM

Put me down for 2 t-shirts (L) and a hooded sweatshirt (XL).
:thanks:

David

User avatar
prairierose
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue, Oct 31 2006, 02:03 PM
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: How Many People Want A Club T-shirt?

Postby prairierose » Wed, Jan 26 2011, 09:04 PM

Yes, please! :LogoRevAni:

User avatar
RevJB
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon, Jun 01 2009, 07:06 PM

Re: How Many People Want A Club T-shirt?

Postby RevJB » Wed, Jan 26 2011, 09:18 PM

At least 2 t-shirts, especially in new design :up:

Possibly hoodie or windbreaker.
John
:LogoRevAni:

User avatar
goestoeleven
Posts: 2316
Joined: Sun, Sep 12 2010, 09:07 PM
Location: Wheaton, IL

Re: How Many People Want A Club T-shirt?

Postby goestoeleven » Wed, Jan 26 2011, 10:36 PM

Mike wrote:Yup, I can order anything you want: kids sizes, women's cut, windbreakers, sweatshirts, whatever.
I live in a new town, so once I have an idea of what people want, I'll contact the local places and see what the costs are. I'll sell them close to my cost.
The bigger the order, the cheaper things get. Festivals are often 2 days, so folks will probably want at least two shirts for example.


I have a friend who runs his own small/local "logowear" business. In addition to Tshirts, they can also do embroidered logos on polo shirts, printed logos on water bottles, etc. Our local elementary school uses his company for all their spiritwear. One nice thing they do is assemble all the individual orders for you so you are not unpacking boxes and figuring out who gets which items. Do you want me to ask him for pricing so you can compare to your local options?

User avatar
Pkrekel
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun, Apr 29 2007, 02:08 PM
Location: Decatur, IL

Re: How Many People Want A Club T-shirt?

Postby Pkrekel » Thu, Jan 27 2011, 07:11 AM

I am interested in 2 shirts and one hoodie

Thanks for all the hard work you do!!

Paul

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6674
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

Re: How many people want a club t-shirt?

Postby Mike » Thu, Jan 27 2011, 12:27 PM

RevJB wrote:At least 2 t-shirts, especially in new design :up:

Possibly hoodie or windbreaker.

My memory isn't the best, but I don't remember plans for a new design for the IKE shirt. There's one upcoming for the 180GO! shirt...

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6674
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

Re: How many people want a club t-shirt?

Postby Mike » Thu, Jan 27 2011, 12:28 PM

goestoeleven wrote:
Mike wrote:Yup, I can order anything you want: kids sizes, women's cut, windbreakers, sweatshirts, whatever.
I live in a new town, so once I have an idea of what people want, I'll contact the local places and see what the costs are. I'll sell them close to my cost.
The bigger the order, the cheaper things get. Festivals are often 2 days, so folks will probably want at least two shirts for example.


I have a friend who runs his own small/local "logowear" business. In addition to Tshirts, they can also do embroidered logos on polo shirts, printed logos on water bottles, etc. Our local elementary school uses his company for all their spiritwear. One nice thing they do is assemble all the individual orders for you so you are not unpacking boxes and figuring out who gets which items. Do you want me to ask him for pricing so you can compare to your local options?

thanks, but I'll probably be ordering many extra shirts to make whatever the minimum cutoff is for a price break. So being able to pick them up rather than ship 50 shirts is easier for me.

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6674
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

Re: How many people want a club t-shirt?

Postby Mike » Thu, Jan 27 2011, 02:59 PM

These aren't final prices, but just to give you an idea:

Screenprinted T-shirts and Sweatshirts
T-shirts will cost me about $8.50 with tax, I'm going to charge an even $10 to make things simpler. Any extra money will cover the occasional free t-shirt giveaway.
2XL and up will add $1 or $2 to the cost.
These are lighter weight T's than the current batch, as requested by many of you.

Hoodies will run $25, with a little more for 2XL and up.

If you want something other than the pull-over hoodie or t-shirt, let me know and I'll see if they can do it.

Embroidered hats, jackets, etc
I'll use some 180GO! money to pay for an embroidery setup charge for the IKE logo.
If you want a hat, it'll run approx $15 for a red, garment washed, low-profile hat with the IKE logo (like on the front).
Speaking of hats, tell me what you want on it:
A: just the square logo (like what's on the top of this web page, in the upper left)
B: the logo like on the current t-shirts, with the text (Illinois on top, Kite Enthusiasts on the bottom of the square)

Once I've paid the setup charge for the embroidery, they keep it on file, so we can add it onto jackets or whatever.
Look here: http://www.charlesriverapparel.com/imag ... index.html
The retail price listed is approx what you'd pay (+tax) and would include the embroidery of the logo on the front.

User avatar
Shari
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon, Jul 19 2010, 05:00 PM

Re: How Many People Want A Club T-shirt?

Postby Shari » Sat, Jan 29 2011, 10:16 AM

I would like to place an order some too. my guess would be 4 shirts and 1 hoodie. I would love tank tops or sleeveless Ts would be awesome if possible. :)

By the way, I miss everyone. I can't wait to get out and fly with everyone.

User avatar
Maddman
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat, Jun 20 2009, 12:06 AM
Location: Napervillle, IL
Contact:

Re: How Many People Want A Club T-shirt?

Postby Maddman » Sun, Jan 30 2011, 08:07 AM

Count me in. One XL please.
Regards,

Maddman :revspin:

User avatar
backdraft
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri, Jun 08 2007, 03:37 AM
Location: cabery, il

Re: How Many People Want A Club T-shirt?

Postby backdraft » Thu, Feb 03 2011, 05:42 PM

I will check with Anne but I know we need to large Ts for sure, Zack cant fit into a small any more.


Return to “Club Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest