1.5 Evolution 3-stack At The Pond

Links to videos of anything kite related.
cadguy

1.5 Evolution 3-stack At The Pond

Postby cadguy » Mon, Dec 07 2009, 10:32 PM

Hello, I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. If you haven't heard, I also got MARRIED :!: last month.
Anyway, here's a video (with music) of what I call a Rev 1.5 Evolution stack. It's a 3-stack of a 1.5 UL (pre-SLE), an SLE, and a B-series.
The stack lines, 100# blended spectra (old dual-line set), are all 5.5 ft attached to 2" loops larks-headed through the endcap bungi holes.
This was my first attempt at stacking Revs. I did a bit of test flying over the field to make sure that it stayed together first before going over the pond.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvPVKLPSsgw

Rev on - David

BillLamm

Re: 1.5 Evolution 3-stack At The Pond

Postby BillLamm » Tue, Dec 08 2009, 12:37 PM

cadguy wrote:Hello, I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. If you haven't heard, I also got MARRIED :!: last month.
Anyway, here's a video (with music) of what I call a Rev 1.5 Evolution stack. It's a 3-stack of a 1.5 UL (pre-SLE), an SLE, and a B-series.
The stack lines, 100# blended spectra (old dual-line set), are all 5.5 ft attached to 2" loops larks-headed through the endcap bungi holes.
This was my first attempt at stacking Revs. I did a bit of test flying over the field to make sure that it stayed together first before going over the pond.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvPVKLPSsgw

Rev on - David

congratulations on the marriage.... great video... the fly so much faster of camera?!?!? LOL

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue, Dec 08 2009, 12:53 PM

Really nice flying!
That may be the first water play with a stack that I've seen. If we could put together enough stacks, it'd be fun to fly a 4 person routine, with each person flying a stack.

Jeepster

Postby Jeepster » Tue, Dec 08 2009, 02:06 PM

Mike wrote:Really nice flying!
That may be the first water play with a stack that I've seen. If we could put together enough stacks, it'd be fun to fly a 4 person routine, with each person flying a stack.

Progressive stacks would be cool in that situation!!

Cheers,
Tom

Jynx

Postby Jynx » Wed, Dec 09 2009, 12:28 AM

Mike wrote:Really nice flying!

That would be a crowd pleaser, for sure!
[align=center]"When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power, then there will be peace"[/align][align=center]-Jimi Hendrix[/align]

Mike

Postby Mike » Wed, Dec 09 2009, 09:21 AM

OK, we now need a sponsor for 4 progressive stacks too....
:-D

Since stacks don't like to hover in one place for long, we would have to choreograph something ahead of time. That'd be different.

Return to “Videos”