KAP Photos From Naperville Event On November 11, 2007

Kite Aerial Photography. Use this forum to discuss any and all things related to KAP
kitekam

KAP Photos From Naperville Event On November 11, 2007

Postby kitekam » Tue, Nov 13 2007, 08:56 AM

:thanks:

Thanks for the warm welcome Sunday!

Chris and Mike, it was fun KAPing with you guys. I had never hung my rig on a kite as large as the Pilot 90 - thanks for the lift.

I have posted about 1/4 of the pictures we took as a Picasa web album. Artistically, they are not anything special IMHO and I am bummed that I was unable to catch the quad practices with the formations but there is always next time. We passed around the transmitter so (except for a few) it is not possible to tell who was the trigger man.

Chris, I know you said you wouldn't mind me posting these to the site but I didn't plan ahead and my file sizes were too large.

George

Mike

Re: KAP Photos From Naperville Event On November 11, 2007

Postby Mike » Tue, Nov 13 2007, 09:06 AM

what fun! I wanna play too! I've often thought about playing with KAP, but I just start flying my rev and don't put it down.
Next time...

Chris

Postby Chris » Tue, Nov 13 2007, 05:44 PM

Very cool pics, George! It was good to meet you, and talk KAP :up:
It's a great satisfaction knowing that for a brief point in time you made a difference.

-unknown

BSly

Postby BSly » Wed, Nov 14 2007, 06:25 AM

Nice aerial of my first time flying a quad string. Thanks for not capturing my crash-and-burns.

Jeff

Postby Jeff » Wed, Nov 14 2007, 09:21 AM

kitekam wrote:
Chris, I know you said you wouldn't mind me posting these to the site but I didn't plan ahead and my file sizes were too large.

Nice pictures!

I have been putting my pictures on another server as well, Flickr in my case. Not that I have anything at all against loading them to this site, but I've found Flickr more useful for several reasons...easy uploading tools, larger picture sizes, widespread use by other photographers, linking to others through contacts, favorites, searching using tags, and setting up a collaborative group photo pool for IKE. And with the amount of photos some people load, I'm sure it saves on bandwidth, although I don't know how much of their allotment the club site uses.

I thought about using Picasa for a web album as well, but figured that Flickr was just more popular, and I was more familiar with it. I may play with it a bit just to see it there's much of a difference.

Anyway, you can see a bunch of other club members' stuff on there through the link near the top of the page or in my sig.
Keep calm, and park it in the pocket

IKE is on Image too!

penwrite05

Postby penwrite05 » Sun, Mar 01 2009, 08:43 PM

aw... wish i can see the pics you guys are talking about. it would be nice if you guys can post them here. if not, well, sorry for me. but anyway, just voicing out my thoughts.

-------------------------------
fit tummies

Return to “KAP”