Happy Birthday, Ken

If you don't know what category to put your topic in, put it here!
User avatar
Pkrekel
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun, Apr 29 2007, 02:08 PM
Location: Decatur, IL

Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Pkrekel » Tue, Dec 23 2008, 08:28 AM

Happy Birthday, Ken


Image

Paul :birthday:

brownssl
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat, Nov 03 2007, 06:37 PM
Location: pontiac il

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby brownssl » Tue, Dec 23 2008, 08:48 AM

:birthday:
:SLKani: shawn

User avatar
Jeepster
Posts: 698
Joined: Sat, Jun 07 2008, 07:35 AM
Location: Washington, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Jeepster » Tue, Dec 23 2008, 08:50 AM

The very best to you today on your birthday ... and all days to follow!

Cheers,
Tom

User avatar
chicagokite
Posts: 351
Joined: Tue, Oct 31 2006, 10:57 AM
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby chicagokite » Tue, Dec 23 2008, 09:26 AM

:birthday:


And a safe one

Dave

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6674
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Mike » Tue, Dec 23 2008, 09:54 AM

Happy Birthday!
Have fun today!

User avatar
Mux11
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, Jul 19 2007, 03:08 PM
Location: Davenport IA
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Mux11 » Tue, Dec 23 2008, 10:41 AM

Happy birthday Ken !

Just keep thinking of the warm beach
Image




Dont forget the ice cream :shock:

Image

Happy Birthday!

User avatar
Jeff
Posts: 1767
Joined: Wed, Nov 22 2006, 09:03 AM
Location: Lakewood, CO

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Jeff » Tue, Dec 23 2008, 03:03 PM

Happy Brrrrrrrthday!
Keep calm, and park it in the pocket

IKE is on Image too!

User avatar
backdraft
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri, Jun 08 2007, 03:37 AM
Location: cabery, il

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby backdraft » Tue, Dec 23 2008, 07:31 PM

Happy Birthday Ken :birthday:

User avatar
Frodos Majik
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 08:33 PM
Location: Calumet City, IL.

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Frodos Majik » Tue, Dec 23 2008, 08:58 PM

:thanks: Everybody for the warm B-wishes.

and a special thanks for James, for reminding me just much of a BIG Kid I REALLY am. With the shot of my ENJOYING the ice cream from the KOLM fest that I won. Got me :rotfl . I totally forgot about that. :up:
May Ol Ma Nature never hold her
breath on you.
-------
Ken

User avatar
Jeff
Posts: 1767
Joined: Wed, Nov 22 2006, 09:03 AM
Location: Lakewood, CO

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Jeff » Tue, Dec 23 2008, 10:32 PM

Frodos Majik wrote::thanks: Everybody for the warm B-wishes.

and a special thanks for James, for reminding me just much of a BIG Kid I REALLY am. With the shot of my ENJOYING the ice cream from the KOLM fest that I won. Got me :rotfl . I totally forgot about that. :up:

Oh yeah, the one where the green bol won every race. Hmmmm. :P

;)
Last edited by Jeff on Tue, Dec 23 2008, 10:32 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Keep calm, and park it in the pocket

IKE is on Image too!

User avatar
Jynx
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat, Sep 13 2008, 06:55 PM
Location: West Allis (Milwaukee) Wisconsin

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Jynx » Tue, Dec 23 2008, 11:04 PM

Happy Birthday Ken... Shoulda been named Chris, or Kringle, or Holly, or Rudolph, or Dancer, or Vixson, or alot of other reindeer games... I mean names!
Oh..heck! Never know when to shut-up... Shoulda stopped after the first 3 words!

Have a good one!
[align=center]"When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power, then there will be peace"[/align][align=center]-Jimi Hendrix[/align]

User avatar
Knoted4ever
Posts: 704
Joined: Thu, Nov 23 2006, 07:46 PM
Location: Martinton, Illinois

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Knoted4ever » Wed, Dec 24 2008, 03:54 PM

:birthday:


Happy birthday Kenster! Probably you'll dress up as a pirate! :piratecap:

(You are still not very old... from my perspective!)
Tom P.
Illinois_______ (excerpt from E. E. Cummings: "How many winds make wonderful... and is luck The skeleton of life")

User avatar
Frodos Majik
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 08:33 PM
Location: Calumet City, IL.

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Frodos Majik » Wed, Dec 24 2008, 10:13 PM

Thanks Jynx and Tom.

Tom even when I do reach your perspective of age, I still wont be old!! 8)
May Ol Ma Nature never hold her

breath on you.

-------

Ken

User avatar
Jeepster
Posts: 698
Joined: Sat, Jun 07 2008, 07:35 AM
Location: Washington, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Jeepster » Wed, Dec 24 2008, 10:29 PM

Frodos Majik wrote:Thanks Jynx and Tom.

Tom even when I do reach your perspective of age, I still wont be old!! 8)


Ken,

I noticed you didn't say the same about reaching Jynx's age ... that type of omission could preclude your reaching that many years!

Cheers,
Tom

User avatar
Frodos Majik
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 08:33 PM
Location: Calumet City, IL.

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Frodos Majik » Thu, Dec 25 2008, 01:44 PM

Jeepster wrote:
Frodos Majik wrote:Thanks Jynx and Tom.

Tom even when I do reach your perspective of age, I still wont be old!! 8)


Ken,

I noticed you didn't say the same about reaching Jynx's age ... that type of omission could preclude your reaching that many years!

Cheers,
Tom


The only reason I said anythng to Tom was he pointed it out to me. But if my memory serves me correct you Jeepster are ALSO up there in age too?! Right? :P :rotfl

Besides you NEVER talk about a woman's age. :wink: :wink: Or have you forgot that already? DOH!!

I WILL NEVER ADMIT I am getting old!!! :P :up: 8)
May Ol Ma Nature never hold her

breath on you.

-------

Ken

User avatar
Jeepster
Posts: 698
Joined: Sat, Jun 07 2008, 07:35 AM
Location: Washington, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Jeepster » Thu, Dec 25 2008, 04:09 PM

Frodos Majik wrote: But if my memory serves me correct you Jeepster are ALSO up there in age too?!


Ken,

Yes, like you, I'm getting older ... might even say "up there in age". But, not yet on social security ...

Cheers,
Tom

User avatar
Mike
Posts: 6674
Joined: Sun, Oct 29 2006, 05:03 PM
Location: Charleston, IL

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Mike » Thu, Dec 25 2008, 08:36 PM

We just got a Wii Fit in the family. According to the game's calculations I'm equivalent to a 40 year old. What a fine game!

User avatar
Jynx
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat, Sep 13 2008, 06:55 PM
Location: West Allis (Milwaukee) Wisconsin

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Jynx » Fri, Dec 26 2008, 03:28 AM

Frodos Majik wrote:
Jeepster wrote:
Frodos Majik wrote:Thanks Jynx and Tom.

Tom even when I do reach your perspective of age, I still wont be old!! 8)


Ken,

I noticed you didn't say the same about reaching Jynx's age ... that type of omission could preclude your reaching that many years!

Cheers,
Tom


The only reason I said anythng to Tom was he pointed it out to me. But if my memory serves me correct you Jeepster are ALSO up there in age too?! Right? :P :rotfl

Besides you NEVER talk about a woman's age. :wink: :wink: Or have you forgot that already? DOH!!

I WILL NEVER ADMIT I am getting old!!! :P :up: 8)


Ken 1
Tom 0
[align=center]"When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power, then there will be peace"[/align][align=center]-Jimi Hendrix[/align]

User avatar
Jeepster
Posts: 698
Joined: Sat, Jun 07 2008, 07:35 AM
Location: Washington, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby Jeepster » Fri, Dec 26 2008, 09:07 AM

Jynx wrote:
Ken 1
Tom 0


Only zero? I'll count that as breaking even ... better than being in the hole (dog house) ...

Reminds me of a story my brother-in-law tells on himself. He attended a very traditional catholic school in the fifties ... nuns as teachers type of school. One day when he did something wrong the nun told him he would not go to heaven acting that way. His reply was that he was sure he wasn't going to heaven, he was just aiming for a high place in hell. Yep, he spent time with the mother superior that day.

Cheers,
Tom
Last edited by Jeepster on Fri, Dec 26 2008, 09:08 AM, edited 1 time in total.

brownssl
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat, Nov 03 2007, 06:37 PM
Location: pontiac il

Re: Happy Birthday, Ken

Postby brownssl » Fri, Dec 26 2008, 10:33 AM

ARE YOU SURE THAT STORY IS NOT ABOUT YOU TOM :lol:
:SLKani: shawn


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest