Revs on sale

All about quad line kiting. If the dark side appeals to you, this is your place.
Mike

Revs on sale

Postby Mike » Sat, Dec 13 2008, 05:54 AM

Just thought I'd pass this along this weekend sale from the Kite Connection

Hello Everyone, I suppose I have to follow all the big guys and do a big holiday promotion. So, from now through the 15th, SAVE 15% ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER at www.kiteconnection.com by using Promo code: tkcholiday when you check out. As a bonus, if your order totals $250.00 or more, you will also get FREE domestic ground shipping (Heavy and/or oversized items excluded). The bad news, most items ON SALE are excluded, but you can check with me beforehand. The GOOD NEWS, most Revolution and Benson kites are INCLUDED in the sale! The discount applies to the YOUR PRICE shown on the web site. No other discounts apply. Good on IN STOCK items only, no rainchecks. Use the promo code as often as you like through Sunday. Feel free to call or e-mail with any questions, I will be working the store every day from now until Christmas eve. For those that prefer to phone in orders, just mention the tkcholiday PROMO CODE when you call. So here is your chance to score a new B-Series or Custom Mid Vent at an awesome price! Happy shopping!

store: Kite Connection

That seems like a good deal on Revs, for example: $148.75 for a 1.5, $255 for B-series.
If you buy from there, make sure to say 180GO! (or IKE) sent you in either the comments section or over the phone.
The Kite Connection bought all the team kites for 180GO! last year and is the 2008 sponsor for the team.

Return to “Quad Line Kites”