журнал про форекс / Торговый журнал на Форекс

Журнал Про Форекс

журнал про форекс

Forex Trade Journal Template

Document opening price of a currency pair

Record the opening price of the currency pair to have a reference point for the trade. This information is crucial for analyzing the performance of the trade and making informed decisions in the future.

Document closing price of a currency pair

Record the closing price of the currency pair to evaluate the outcome of the trade. This information is essential for calculating the profit or loss of the trade and assessing the effectiveness of the trading strategy.

Identify and document the trading strategy used

Describe the trading strategy employed for this particular trade. This will help in analyzing the effectiveness of different strategies and refining the approach for future trades.

Record date and time of trade

Capture the date and time of the trade to organize and track the sequence of trades. This information will also assist in identifying patterns and trends in trading activities.

Evaluate and document the market trend

Analyze and determine the prevailing market trend during the trade. This will assist in assessing trade performance with respect to market conditions.

• Bullish

• Bearish

• Sideways

• Undetermined

Make note of any economic events or news that may affect the trade

Document the stop loss and take profit levels

Record the trade result (win/loss)

Note the lot size used in the trade

Identify and document risk per trade

Record overall account balance after the trade

Input screenshots of the chart at the time of trade

Review and document any mistakes or lessons from the trade

Add any additional notes or observations about the trade

Approval: Manager's review of the trade journal

• Document opening price of a currency pair

Will be submitted

• Document closing price of a currency pair

Will be submitted

• Identify and document the trading strategy used

Will be submitted

• Record date and time of trade

Will be submitted

• Evaluate and document the market trend

Will be submitted

• Make note of any economic events or news that may affect the trade

Will be submitted

• Document the stop loss and take profit levels

Will be submitted

• Record the trade result (win/loss)

Will be submitted

• Note the lot size used in the trade

Will be submitted

• Identify and document risk per trade

Will be submitted

• Record overall account balance after the trade

Will be submitted

• Input screenshots of the chart at the time of trade

Will be submitted

• Review and document any mistakes or lessons from the trade

Will be submitted

• Add any additional notes or observations about the trade

Will be submitted

Document modification or adjustments made based on manager's feedback

Update trade journal with final entry details

Forex Journal Magazine - December Add to Favorites

Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD

Read Forex Journal along with 8,+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription  View catalog

1 Month $

1 Year$

$8/month

(OR)

Subscribe only to Forex Journal

Subscription plans are currently unavailable for this magazine. If you are a Magzter GOLD user, you can read all the back issues with your subscription. If you are not a Magzter GOLD user, you can purchase the back issues and read them.

Gift Forex Journal

In this issue

Currency Markets in – A Year In Review

Forex Journal Magazine Description:

Publisher: DPR International Pte Ltd

Category: Business

Language: English

Frequency: Monthly

Forex Journal is designed for both advanced and novice trader, Forex Journal, contains something for everyone. It touches on the major Forex market basics or currency characteristics that all traders – particularly day traders – need to know, and contain actionable information on which you can base some of your trading strategies. This comprehensive guide opens with a straightforward discussion of general issues, such as the emergence of the foreign exchange market, who are the major players are, and significant historical milestones, but quickly delves into more detailed topics in the following sections :

● What moves the currency market – factors that impact both long-term and short-term price movements

● What are the best times to trade for individual currency pairs – through an outline of major currency pair trading activity, you’ll discover When pairs are most attractive.

● Trade parameters for different market conditions – teaches you how to first profile a trading environment and then know which indicators to use for that trading environment.

● Technical trading strategies – covers some of the most important trading strategies for day traders and swing traders.

● Fundamental trading strategies – covers intervention-based trades as well as the secret moneymaking strategies.

● A profile of major currency pairs – discuss the unique characteristics of each major currency pair, from what drives their price action to which economic data releases are most important

Filled with in-depth insight and expert advice, Forex Journal can show you how to enter this highly competitive arena with confidence and exit with profits.

• cancel anytimeCancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
  • digital onlyDigital Only

FX Journal

phone_androidPhone

tablet_androidTablet

watchWatch

tvTV

directions_car_filledCar

Charles Paulson

Great app for FX. Simple and fast to use. I like that it focused on % but still gives $ P/L per trade. The performance graph seems to track each individual trade and not just the day as a whole (it tends to get messy with multiple trades on both sides). I would like to be able to view my work from multiple devices. With no login I'm stuck documenting on a single device. Id be screwed if i upgrade to a new phone or had to do a factory reset.

12 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Pieter Hurter

April 19,

Hi Charles, backup option via Google added in recent update. Let me know should you have any issues. Happy trading!

A Google user

It's ok not great. Best feature is the amount of notes you can enter. More than characters 4sure. The caveat. Its glitchy, after saving you cant edit. Risk/reward ratio cal. seems to be off. "The straw."I pause while entering notes to check a trade and I when fin all the notes I was writing was gone. So if your no descriptive enough you cant edit and if you wait too long to save it deletes what you wrote.

17 people found this review helpful

Pieter Hurter

September 26,

Hi, sorry to hear about that. We weren't able to replicate any of the mentioned bugs/glitches - please pop me an email should any of this occur again. Closed trades are editable - look for the small pen icon on your trade card. Happy trading!

Daniel Pourali Goloroudbari

Its great app just need 2 things 1. In addition to the date, a trade time display is also needed ( eunic-brussels.eu Adjustable instruments list like i trade just eurusd and gold and evry times i need to search it but if i could set just this to in list it was so easier to use

nest...

аналитика форекс gbp кaртa мирa форекс вспомогательные индикаторы форекс как платят налоги трейдеры валютного рынка форекс лучшие индикаторы для входа индикаторы измерения температуры щитовые дмитрий котенко форекс клипaрт для форекс имхо на форексе дц форекс брокер отзывы безрисковая комбинация форекс индикаторы рынка ферросплавов