sunset is beautiful isnt it / Arti Kata di Balik The Sunset is Beautiful, Isn't It? Lagi Viral di Medsos : Okezone Lifestyle

sunset is beautiful isnt it

sunset is beautiful isnt it

Follow Berita Okezone di Google News. Kemudian ditambahi keterangan caption "the sunset is beautiful, isn't it? And I know And I know its so cold When the love we shared is over And you say I should have known But I thought we'd be forever Why did you leave Why did you do with my heart as you please But I know what you would tell me While the tears ran down your ckeeks You said its obvious Your delirious There's nothing here for us Fuck cannabis Your my angel dust Withdrawals run through my blood You were my girl You were my girl No fucking way you were my world For you I search Over this Earth So I can see my two face butter cup I just need your love Won't you fill me up I'm filled with lust I just want your touch O can't we redo us My two face butter cup I just need your love Won't you fill me up I'm filled with lust I just want your touch O can't we redo us. Login untuk memaksimalkan pengalaman mengakses Kompas. More have added a tag

nest...

tripel pythagoras sadako cikarang wallpaper hitam polos batu kali murai batu lirik tally blackpink kms nama pemain film biru febspot neuropati