Quad Stack For Sale

All about quad line kiting. If the dark side appeals to you, this is your place.
Mike

Quad Stack For Sale

Postby Mike » Wed, May 23 2007, 10:39 AM

I don't fly my stack much anymore so I'm offering it for sale to the club first.
It's 6 EXPs in the club colors. Includes tuned stacking lines (it's been tested by Sam Ritter) and a 300lb lineset. There's a custom kite bag which holds the kites all connected together with a pocket for the lines. Just pop in the vertical spars and you're ready to fly.

I'm asking $500 for the package.

If two of you want to go together on it to make a two man team of 3 stack fliers, you would just need an extra set of lines. I have the extra bridle.
Attachments
stack.jpg
stack
stack.jpg (25.01 KiB) Viewed 677 times

Draftnik

Re: Quad Stack For Sale

Postby Draftnik » Wed, May 23 2007, 10:44 PM

Shoot! I supose this means you won't be interested in trying a candy drop with a rev stack. :( :wink:

I watched Lee Sedwick doing the candy drop at Grand Haven with his stack. I suppose there's very few quad flyers that could fly like that on a field with 30 kids running around willy nilly.
TTFN,
Draftnik

SkyWalker

Postby SkyWalker » Thu, May 24 2007, 08:19 PM

Mike wrote:I don't fly my stack much anymore so I'm offering it for sale to the club first.
It's 6 EXPs in the club colors. Includes tuned stacking lines (it's been tested by Sam Ritter) and a 300lb lineset. There's a custom kite bag which holds the kites all connected together with a pocket for the lines. Just pop in the vertical spars and you're ready to fly.

I'm asking $500 for the package.

If two of you want to go together on it to make a two man team of 3 stack fliers, you would just need an extra set of lines. I have the extra bridle.

Mike,

I'll take it off your hands. If you plan on being at the Milwaukee fly this Saturday, please bring it along. :thanks:

PS: what's the length of the line set which comes with it?

get high on kites...but not too high :up:

Jeff Hale
:LogoRevAni:

Mike

Postby Mike » Thu, May 24 2007, 08:34 PM

the lines are 75' long.
I'll have it on Saturday.
See ya then!

Return to “Quad Line Kites”