FEN BİLİMLERİ ENSTİTÜSÜ / MATEMATİK

ANKARA ÜNİVERSİTESİ

Kayıt Tarihi : 03/09/ - Bitiş Tarihi 10/06/

FEN FAKÜLTESİ / MATEMATİK

BÜLENT ECEVİT ÜNİVERSİTESİ

Kayıt Tarihi : 07/09/ - Bitiş Tarihi 02/08/

FEN BİLİMLERİ ENSTİTÜSÜ / MATEMATİK

Uluslararası Makaleler (1)

On the solvability of an initial-boundary value problem for a non-linear fractional diffusion equation

AIMS Mathematics

Tarih: 1/ Sayı: 3 Cilt: 8 Sayfa: ARIBAŞ ÖZGE, GÖLGELEYEN İSMET, YILDIZ MUSTAFA

Endeks:SCI-Expanded ISSN: doi:/math

Website

Uluslararası Bildiriler (3)

On the Existence and Uniqueness of an Initial-Boundary Problem for a Semilinear Fractional Diffusion Equation

(Özet bildiri)

International Conference on Mathematics and Mathematics Education (ICMME ) Sözlü Sunum ARIBAŞ ÖZGE, GÖLGELEYEN İSMET, YILDIZ MUSTAFA Basım Tarihi :

Website

A Carleman Estimate For A Time-Fractional Diffusion Equation

(Özet bildiri)

International Conference on Mathematical Studies and Applications (ICMSA’18) Sözlü Sunum ARIBAŞ ÖZGE,YILDIZ GÖKMİL,YILDIZ MUSTAFA

An Inverse Problem For A Fractional Diffusion Equation

(Özet bildiri)

International Conference on Mathematics and Mathematics Education (ICMME - ) Sözlü Sunum ARIBAŞ ÖZGE,YILDIZ MUSTAFA

k–Tetranacci Dizileri

(Özet bildiri)

Matematik Sempozyumu Sözlü Sunum ARIBAŞ ÖZGE,TAŞCI DURSUN

Y. Köyü Ye’cüc Me’cüc Fragman

Filmografi

Yorumlar

Günün Popüler Sanatçıları

Eylül Tumbar

Özge Özacar

Gabriel Guevara

Tüm Popüler Sanatçılar

En Popüler Fragmanlar

Büyük Kaçış Fragman

Culpa mía Altyazılı Fragman

Culpa mía Altyazılı Fragman

Hızlı ve Öfkeli 10 Teaser

Hızlı ve Öfkeli 10 Teaser
 Gün Fragman

Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse (Part One) Dublajlı İlk Görüntüler

Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse (Part One) Dublajlı İlk Görüntüler

Haile: Bir Aile Kâbusu Fragman

Haile: Bir Aile Kâbusu Fragman
Yeni çıkan tüm fragmanlar

As the digital revolution and the rise of social media give consumers an increasingly louder voice, governments the world over have found themselves forced to alter consumer laws accordingly. They didn&#;t have a &#;me&#; generation mentality. We played it with people who didn&#;t know Bob Ross and it still holds together. Since the Empire and the Bretonians didn&#;t really make the jump from the old world, and I&#;m not a huge fan of the new fire dwarves, I&#;m not sure how quick I am to finish them. I&#;m not a big fan of the new names, and I think the Stormcast Eternals look too much like Space Marines. Like the books, though, the reason for choosing how to organize the information is to improve how users can access it. I don&#;t have the same internet access that I used to. They had tightened up on internet access earlier this year. Netflix also enjoyed a tremendous increase in subscribership in early , up from just 15 million a year before. It also shows a sizeable increase over older Ryzen CP

nest...

batman iftar saati 2021 viranşehir kaç kilometre seferberlik ne demek namaz nasıl kılınır ve hangi dualar okunur özel jimer anlamlı bayram mesajı maxoak 50.000 mah powerbank cin tırnağı nedir