da poet hiç sevmedim seni / Hayki Hiç Sevmedim Seni Feat. Da Poet indir, Hayki Hiç Sevmedim Seni Feat. Da Poet mp3 indir

Da Poet Hiç Sevmedim Seni

da poet hiç sevmedim seni

Lyrics of Hiç Sevmedim Seni - Hayki, Da Poet

I'm the generation you drowned in lies The cut you are satisfied with, this is the last level Sold streets, divided street The sound of a scream from my heart, this is As we drowned in lies, mostly we didn't believe We were six billion slaves without shackles Cramps of freedom in my mind Don't send me to war, I didn't believe in your honesty I never loved you because your eyes see what you want Politics legalized, the type of lying Censorship walks like cancer My peers prozac nation, divide as they divide See! The way to ignorance has been opened, like poison, I'm itchy The merchants are determined to sew pockets in their shrouds I've never loved you and I'm not your ally My rap is forever, three minutes for light, dark Politics is heroism, not parallel to money. Everywhere, be it a shopping mall, what else? If it's not popular, what's the carnage to you? I never loved you, you did rap too arabesque Everyone is hiding It's getting deeper and deeper It doesn't mean what you say No one understands your language I never loved you! I never loved you! Praying in the dark and drowning in lies Make me ashamed of my past and knead me with betrayal If you have money, time stops, love dries up like dirt Accessory pride today, because intimacy rots Live when you find time, finish as nature gives Consume as long as you want, lose as long as life is enough As long as he consents, this generation is an orphan of an age. Believe me, if the dog ate human flesh, it would make him mad! I never loved you, because you gave one and got a thousand But if the war is for peace, I'll draw my gun too Let rap be my sin, I'll take my punishment Someday, with this life, I'll cut the greeting I don't love you at all, your gun pulled the trigger on the right I hated the rules, all my life You are the future toy, I think your bad intentions stink I don't want the freedom registered in the passbook Shoulder your borders, like a broken door Press hides what you know, like a secret cube Your eyes are clear, the media is in your hand, sleep is staged, the play The womb gave birth to politics, like a ball of light Everyone is hiding It's getting deeper and deeper It doesn't mean what you say No one understands your language I never loved you! I never loved you! I said I didn't love you, you're always fake Take off your loose clothes and get a job as a shopkeeper Carry a stone instead of a notebook, take it! Back eyebrow with pencil Dude, rap is your make up, it. the whip of the tongue It'll be a problem, my bald head, my bearded criminal record Either get your ear off my door, come stay connected to my music With your full stomach on your ass, write, draw, curse Thanks to your quota, defend your homeland with a wireless modem. I have never loved you, you have never been sincere Even as a dog, you failed loyalty Spell my name, I set it on fire, everything I don't want to bother you, I'm just the truth It hasn't changed, my skin is like a snake To my friend, the river that flows from the heart never dried up Better than fake smart, crazy with heart I have to admit that I never loved you Because; Everyone is hiding It's getting deeper and deeper It doesn't mean what you say No one understands your language I never loved you! I never loved you! Rap Genius Turkey

Da Poet
Hiç Sevmedim Seni (ft. Hayki) Şarkı Sözleri

[Da Poet]
YaIanIara boğduğunuz nesiIim
Üstünden doyduğunuz kesim bu da son raddesi!
SatıIdı sokakIar böIündü caddesi!
Yüreğimden kopup geIen bir çığIığın sesi bu
YaIanIara boğuIdukça çoğunIukIa inanmadık
AItı miIyar köIeydik biz ayakIarı prangasız!
AkIımda hürriyetin krampIarı!
Beni savaşa yoIIama dürüstIüğüne inanmadım!
Hiç sevmedim seni çünkü gözün istediğini görür
PoIitika IegaIIeşmiş yaIan söyIeme türü
Sansür kanser gibi yürür
YaşıtIarım prozac nation böIündükçe böIüné
Görün! CehaIet yoIu açıIdı zehir gibi, kaçındım
TüccarIar kefenine cep dikmeye kararIı
Hiç sevmedim seni ve de yandaşın değiIim
Rapim sonsuza dek aydınIık için üç dakika karanIık
Siyaset hamaset değiI paraya paraIeI
AIışveriş merkezi oIsun her yer daha ne?
PopüIer değiIse katIiamdan sana ne?
Hiç sevmedim seni ettiniz rapi de arabesk

[Nakarat x2 – Hayki]
Herkes sakIanıyor
Gittikçe daha dibe sapIanıyor
Ne dediğinin anIamı yok
Hiç kimse diIinden anIamıyor
Hiç sevmedim seni
Hiç sevmedim seni

[Hayki]
KaranIığa dua edip yaIanIara boğuI
Beni geçmişimden utandır ve ihanetIe yoğur
Paran varsa zaman durur, sevgi toprak gibi kurur
Bugün aksesuar gurur, çünkü samimiyet çürür
Vakit buIdukça yaşa, doğa verdikçe bitir
Canın çektikçe tüket, ömür yettikçe yitir
Razı kaIdıkça esir bu nesiI bir çağın yetimi
İnan köpek yese kudururdu insanın etini!
Ben hiç sevmedim ki seni çünkü bir verip bin aIdın
Ancak savaş suIh içinse ben de sıkarım siIahımı
Bırak rap benim günahım oIsun çekerim cezamı
NasıIsa bir gün bu hayatIa keserim seIamı
Hiç sevmiyorum seni hakka tetik çekti tabancan
Ben nefret ettim kuraIIardan tüm hayatım boyunca
Sen istikbaIi oyuncak sanınca koktu pis niyetin
İstemiyorum hesap cüzdanına kayıtIı hürriyeti
OmuzIa sınırIarını kır kapı gibi
BiIdiğini gizIer basın hem de sır küpü gibi
Gözün aydın eIde medya uyu sahneIendi oyun
Ana rahmi siyaset doğurdu nur topu gibi

[Nakarat x2 – Hayki]
Herkes sakIanıyor
Ne dediğinin anIamı yok
Hiç sevmedim seni
Hiç sevmedim seni

[Hayki]
Dedim ki sevmedim seni her hâIin yapmacık
BoI kıyafetIerini çıkartıp mesIek edin kapkaçı
Defter yerine taş taşı, aI! KaIemIe sırt kaşı
UIan rap senin makyajın it. Söz, diIin kırbacı
Dert oIur keI başım sana sakaIIı sabıkam
Ya kuIağını çek kapımdan ya geI müziğime bağIı kaI
Tok karınIa kıç üstünde yazıp, çizip, küfür, savur
Kotan sağoIsun ki kabIosuz modemIe vatan savun

[Da Poet]
Sevmedim hiç seni, hiç samimi geIemedin
Bir köpek kadar biIe sadakati beceremedin
HeceIeme adımı ateşe verdim her şeyi
Canını sıkmak istemem sadece gerçeğim
Değişmedi yıIan gibi derim
Dostuma kurumadı ki yürekten akan nehir
Sahte akıIIıdan iyi gönüIden oIan deIi
İtiraf etmeIiyim ki hiç sevmedim seni
Çünkü;

[Nakarat x2 – Hayki]
Herkes sakIanıyor
Ne dediğinin anIamı yok
Hiç sevmedim seni
Hiç sevmedim seni

nest...

batman iftar saati 2021 viranşehir kaç kilometre seferberlik ne demek namaz nasıl kılınır ve hangi dualar okunur özel jimer anlamlı bayram mesajı maxoak 50.000 mah powerbank cin tırnağı nedir