pnp hymn lyrics app / PNP PRO3 - NUPA - PNP HYMN

pnp hymn lyrics app

pnp hymn lyrics app

Document pages. Untitled Document 96 pages. CSC Resolution No. A Document 5 pages. Bantay ng katahimikan I will love and serve God, PNP lingkod ng bayan My country and people; kriminal aming kalaban mamamayan paglilingkuran I will uphold the Constitution and obey legal orders of the Sa Bayan at Mamamayan duly constituted authorities; PNP ang inyong sandigan Integridad, disiplina at kasanayan I will oblige my self to Gabay sa tungkuling alay maintain a high standard of morality and professionalism; Maka Diyos at makabayan Makatao at makakalikasan I will respect the customs and Sa tungkulin aming karangalan traditions of the police service and; Ihandog ang iisang buhay I will live a decent and virtuous life to serve as an Batas ay ipapatupad example to others.

nest...

cs 16 no recoil aim cfg alo fala comigo leo magalhaes games rezumat mara pe scurt games perrey and kingsley rar steve kekana iphupho music video zeropolis online anschauen tes buta warna lengkap pdf driver motherboard advance g31ccl mamady keita album s maharaja lawak mega 2012 minggu 1 full