Saturday March 7?

Invites, discussion and general information about IKE Club Fly events and quick flys.
goestoeleven

Re: Saturday March 7?

Postby goestoeleven » Sat, Mar 07 2015, 10:42 PM

Hey Bill - thanks for posting all the pix. Was good to get out today & fly with you guys. Nobody caught my dukane style flying on camera though . . . .

basicbill

Postby basicbill » Tue, Mar 10 2015, 06:31 AM

Todd was nice enough to grab a photo of me and my two newest Revs. B Series mid-vent and Spiral standard. And to think that less than a year ago I couldn't even spell Revluton.

A Sugar Grove 3-7-2015_1.jpg
A Sugar Grove 3-7-2015_1.jpg (185.11 KiB) Viewed 963 times

Bill

makatakam

Postby makatakam » Tue, Mar 10 2015, 11:08 AM

I told you this stuff was addicting, but did you listen? Yes, of course you did, and went ahead and did it anyway. The time is better spent this way than sitting at the bar, I guess, unless you really love sitting at the bar.

So how many is your collection up to now?
MARK

"...it's a fair wind blowin' warm, out of the south over my shoulder, guess I'll set a course and go." CSN&Y

basicbill

Postby basicbill » Tue, Mar 10 2015, 12:38 PM

makatakam wrote:I told you this stuff was addicting, but did you listen? Yes, of course you did, and went ahead and did it anyway. The time is better spent this way than sitting at the bar, I guess, unless you really love sitting at the bar.

So how many is your collection up to now?

I'm at five. I think I had better concentrate on perfecting my quad-line flying skills before I get another. (Although I am missing an extra-vent. ;) )

Bill

goestoeleven

Postby goestoeleven » Tue, Mar 10 2015, 12:48 PM

Well, I don't know exactly what's in your collection, but . . . you might "need"

A Rev 2. And a Rev 1. And . . . all the speed series kites. And an indoor . . . .

makatakam

Postby makatakam » Tue, Mar 10 2015, 11:01 PM

Bill, you might use an extra-vent three or four times a year, or as often as you actually fly, five or six. Until you positively/absolutely got to have one, there are other/bigger fish to fry. See the post by Steve. A B2 can be sooooooo much fun. Have you tried a Supersonic yet? I have both, just waiting for you to check them out. Hold off on the extra vent (unless you find a sweeet deal) until you try some other stuff.
MARK

"...it's a fair wind blowin' warm, out of the south over my shoulder, guess I'll set a course and go." CSN&Y

Return to “Club & Quick Flys”