Page 2 of 3

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Thu, Oct 31 2013, 05:46 PM
by zero1199
Well I can do 9am to 1pm if that's good with you guys.

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Thu, Oct 31 2013, 07:46 PM
by swannie
Lunch-ish time and later works for me. Wifey works in the morning.

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Thu, Oct 31 2013, 07:47 PM
by swannie
Just saw Xay message. I could probably make the morning happen if that's better for everyone else. :)

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Thu, Oct 31 2013, 11:04 PM
by goestoeleven
I think I will be OK with the morning (although it may be a bit after 9 am). I think I have a ride for my son, but I'll probably have to pick him up around noon if I go in the morning . . . .

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Fri, Nov 01 2013, 12:11 AM
by Jynx
Just for info... Everyone :welcome:

The WKC members are flying red/white/blue at Veterans Park (Milwaukee) for the Veterans Day Celebration, Saturday Nov.9th! The Veteran bikers end their parade run at the park and were honored last year with our show of support!

The club does an awesome job of painting the sky with all their red, white, and blue SLKs. Last year we had about 30 biggies flying high! :up:

I'll be flying my Rev Flag and tails)..

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Fri, Nov 01 2013, 07:20 AM
by swannie
For what it's worth, my trip to Germany just got cancled, so Sunday has opened up for me all of a sudden. I don't recall if that was a better day for you guys or not.

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Fri, Nov 01 2013, 09:51 AM
by zero1199
Jynx wrote:Just for info... Everyone :welcome:

The WKC members are flying red/white/blue at Veterans Park (Milwaukee) for the Veterans Day Celebration, Saturday Nov.9th! The Veteran bikers end their parade run at the park and were honored last year with our show of support!

The club does an awesome job of painting the sky with all their red, white, and blue SLKs. Last year we had about 30 biggies flying high! :up:

I'll be flying my Rev Flag and tails)..





I was thinking about this, and I had a talk to Steve about it last time we had club fly. we should have a club fly for you before you migrate back to Florida. Maybe this is the next best thing. I will try to make it up there.

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Fri, Nov 01 2013, 09:52 AM
by zero1199
swannie wrote:For what it's worth, my trip to Germany just got cancled, so Sunday has opened up for me all of a sudden. I don't recall if that was a better day for you guys or not.



Location please?

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Fri, Nov 01 2013, 11:32 AM
by Shari
I think we can do the 10th too.

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Fri, Nov 01 2013, 04:51 PM
by swannie
zero1199 wrote:
swannie wrote:For what it's worth, my trip to Germany just got cancled, so Sunday has opened up for me all of a sudden. I don't recall if that was a better day for you guys or not.



Location please?


I was thinking st. Charles again ... Can everyone else do Sunday (as well?) or just Saturday? If the rest of you are in for Saturday only I'll try and make that one work. :)

(don't anyone change plans on my account!!) :)

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Fri, Nov 01 2013, 05:16 PM
by goestoeleven
I can probably do Sunday the 3rd. Wind looks lighter on Sunday than Saturday.

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Fri, Nov 01 2013, 08:37 PM
by zero1199
Sorry Saturday is the only day I can fly and I should be there around 9am.

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Fri, Nov 01 2013, 09:11 PM
by swannie
Works for me! I'll try and make it ... Might be closer to 10 for me though. :)

Would anyone want to try a Sugar Grove fly on Sunday?

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Sat, Nov 02 2013, 07:26 AM
by TMadz
I did a have a small family conflict come up. Swannie, I can fly tomorrow.

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Sat, Nov 02 2013, 05:18 PM
by goestoeleven
FYI, Swannie posted a new thread for tomorrow here

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Sat, Nov 02 2013, 08:37 PM
by prairierose
So that's me, Dad, Mikey, Shari, swannie for the 10th in Champaign.
Anyone else? Should we start a new thread?

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Sat, Nov 02 2013, 09:38 PM
by Mike
I should have the tshirts and sweatshirts ready in Champaign too.
If you can't make it to that fly, I'll get them to you at another one.

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Sat, Nov 02 2013, 09:53 PM
by swannie
prairierose wrote:So that's me, Dad, Mikey, Shari, swannie for the 10th in Champaign.
Anyone else? Should we start a new thread?


Might not hurt. This thread has become a jumbled mess of dates and availabilities. :)

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Mon, Nov 04 2013, 08:23 PM
by Darkspark
I think we are still in for Champaign. We are both itching to fly, been hard to find the time as of late, we have both been busy busy. Someone else chime in and I can make a new thread for it.
On another note, it has been a few days since I have got on the forum and I had 99 unread posts. :shock:

Re: November club fly (or two)?

Posted: Mon, Nov 04 2013, 08:51 PM
by goestoeleven
Darkspark wrote:Someone else chime in and I can make a new thread for it.
On another note, it has been a few days since I have got on the forum and I had 99 unread posts. :shock:


New thread made . . . . and make that 101 posts! :up: