Page 1 of 1

Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Mon, Mar 01 2010, 09:18 AM
by catspaw00
Hi all,

I know it's only Monday, but as of right now the weekend is looking gorgeous - mid-40s and winds from 5-15 mph. Anybody up for a fly one of those days?

:revspin:

-Wendy

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Wed, Mar 03 2010, 02:44 PM
by BillLamm
catspaw00 wrote:Hi all,

I know it's only Monday, but as of right now the weekend is looking gorgeous - mid-40s and winds from 5-15 mph. Anybody up for a fly one of those days?

:revspin:

-Wendy


I'm ready.... :revspin:

but I think I am off to Missouri for the weekend... :(

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Wed, Mar 03 2010, 06:07 PM
by RevJB
I'm up for a fly. Getting a little stir crazy.

Probably can only do Sunday. Need to check a few things.

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Wed, Mar 03 2010, 06:10 PM
by TeamTrejo
Where are you planning on getting together?

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Thu, Mar 04 2010, 10:55 AM
by catspaw00
I hadn't really thought about where. Before we were talking Northerly Island; I'm still up for that if everybody is cool with it. I'm really flexible as to location, though, because I REALLY want to fly. *grin*

-Wendy

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Fri, Mar 05 2010, 11:05 PM
by RevJB
Sunday around 10 am at Northerly Island??

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Sat, Mar 06 2010, 08:10 AM
by TeamTrejo
Looks like rain for tomorrow.

Sunny and wind from the East now. Go fly today people.

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Sat, Mar 06 2010, 08:33 AM
by catspaw00
Yeah, tomorrow is looking pretty wet on the forecast. You guys wanna shoot for next weekend? (I'm booked solid today until after sundown so no flying for me... my job is seriously interfering with my flying time.)

-Wendy

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Sun, Mar 07 2010, 03:12 PM
by Jeff
catspaw00 wrote:Yeah, tomorrow is looking pretty wet on the forecast. You guys wanna shoot for next weekend? (I'm booked solid today until after sundown...

BTW, just a reminder that Daylight Saving Time starts next weekend. (March 14)

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Sun, Mar 07 2010, 05:48 PM
by TeamTrejo
I'll be in Chicago all next weekend.

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Tue, Mar 09 2010, 05:44 PM
by BillLamm
There is a strong chance I can make it down on Saturday 13 March but not Sunday...

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Fri, Mar 12 2010, 09:07 PM
by RevJB
Saturday forecast isn't looking promising. If anyone goes, post here first as a heads up?

Have to go to KP9!!!

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Fri, Mar 12 2010, 11:29 PM
by Jeff
RevJB wrote:
Have to go to KP9!!!

Indeed.

Re: Try It Again? March 6 Or 7

Posted: Sun, Mar 14 2010, 07:56 AM
by catspaw00
I am beginning to think it's ME. :up:

Seriously, though, too much rain going on lately. I may end up out in Glenview or Vernon Hills later today, if the rain stops long enough, but I'm not optimistic about it.

Definitely KP9!!

-Wendy