lagu teuteup jeung imut rita / Rita Tila's Top Songs

lagu teuteup jeung imut rita

lagu teuteup jeung imut rita

Her distinct approach on popular pop, which combines parts of traditional Indonesian music with modern pop sounds, characterizes her music. Wengi tadi salira imut kasaha Last night, her cuteness was apparent Teuteup asih nyeredet mudunkeun lenyap But love slowly fades away Linduh soca Mariis peutingan manis Her sweet smile is charming and captivating Kacipta imut salira Her cute appearance is impressive Mun kuring panutanana As I look up to her Lelebna kedaling rasa I feel a deep affection for her Kanggo salamina For my own happiness Hanjakal imut salira Her cuteness shines radiantly Ngalanglang tepung salangkung Dancing gracefully like flour in the air Teu acan dumugi ati Does not leave my heart Salira tos angkat deui She lifts me up again Kabandang rasa simpati Empathy arises Peurah asih Full of love Tumerus kabantun ngimpi Assisting me in my dreams Lamunan manteng salira Thinking of her constantly Nyipta pareng Tiasa patepang deui Creating a bond that can last forever. Play Bubuy Bulan Rita Tila. She then goes on to say that her lover's sweetness is like a refreshing drink in a hot summer day, implying that he is a source of comfort and happiness in her life. Sign up for free Log in.

nest...

cs 16 no recoil aim cfg alo fala comigo leo magalhaes games rezumat mara pe scurt games perrey and kingsley rar steve kekana iphupho music video zeropolis online anschauen tes buta warna lengkap pdf driver motherboard advance g31ccl mamady keita album s maharaja lawak mega 2012 minggu 1 full