индикаторы для amibroker ru / Фонари и переносные лампы в интернет-магазине Автомиг - Нижний Новгород

Индикаторы Для Amibroker Ru

индикаторы для amibroker ru

Hello I have an indicator that I would like to develop for ninja trader. There are two tools that it involves including the fibonacci and the risk reward tool. I want to create an option to have a bullish setup and an option for a decline setup. So I want to select with a button this. The strategy is an automation of the two tools risk reward and fibanacci with its precise points which I will explain to you below

Hello. I will like to create simple mt5 EA based on my requirements.I have a simple idea I will like to turn to an EA Kindly bis for this If you can help me out

Hi greetings . Am in need of tradingview developer that can add new features to my existing Tradingview indicator .kindly bid for this project if it is what you can do for me .I have the source code available with me thanks

Hello friends, Given the large number of trading accounts I manage, I need an indicator or a script that automatically changes the account password at a specific time. I know this can be done with a DLL, and there's no problem with that; it's acceptable

I am looking for an experienced MQL5 developer to modify the source code of my existing Expert Advisor (EA) on the MetaTrader 5 platform. The primary task is to enhance the current trading strategy by incorporating a period Exponential Moving Average (EMA) filter. The goal is to ensure that the EA takes buy orders when the price is above the EMA and sell orders when it is below. Key Requirements: Moving

Dear Developer, I have a current functional EA i will like to execute a few modifications on. I have attached an executable file for you to see. I also attached the job description of this project

I need someone to help me with converting from MT4/5 to TradingView? I have a my code for Metatrader and I want to make it available for TradingView. Additionally, on the TradingView, I want to be able to assign it to users, making it user-friendly. I t will be available for my clients. Need to be able to make it where I can link to their TV acct. I have a license panel for MQLCloud. I can assign keys, set expiry

Hello, I have a project that might be handled by you My project is I want to create a TradingView indicator that can predict the movement of the next candle, whether it is negative, positive, green or red. The prediction rate should be 60% - 70% as a minimum. I know that it is not possible to predict %, but I need an indicator that has a higher winning percentage. I do not have any suggestions to offer you. You

I need someone to help me with converting from MT4/5 to TradingView? I have a my code for Metatrader and I want to make it available for TradingView. And I want this to be available in the next days

It been hard and been years working on it I can see the future without plugin robot so that why I recommend you to can join up for a winning team let milk the money from broker's

amibroker

AmiBroker - advanced technical analysis software

AmiBroker is a full-featured technical analysis & trading system development platform, with an advanced real-time charting, portfolio back-testing/optimization and scanning capabilities. AmiBroker's robust system development environment allows to find market inefficiences, code the system and validate it using powerful statistical methods including walk-forward test and Monte Carlo simulation. AmiBroker allows you to trade directly from charts or programmatically, using auto-trading interface (works with Interactive Brokers). It gives everything you need to trade successfully. Just check out our quick features tour to find out what is included in this powerful software package.

The software comes in two editions: Standard Edition and Professional Edition. To learn about differences between editions click here. You can also purchase AmiBroker Ultimate Pack Pro which is a bundle of AmiBroker Professional Edition, AmiQuote and AFL Code wizard available at discounted price.

nest...

аналитика форекс gbp кaртa мирa форекс вспомогательные индикаторы форекс как платят налоги трейдеры валютного рынка форекс лучшие индикаторы для входа индикаторы измерения температуры щитовые дмитрий котенко форекс клипaрт для форекс имхо на форексе дц форекс брокер отзывы безрисковая комбинация форекс индикаторы рынка ферросплавов