IKE Shirt/Sweatshirt - Looking to place an order?

General conversation and discussion about the IKE Club.
Shari

IKE Shirt/Sweatshirt - Looking to place an order?

Postby Shari » Mon, Sep 23 2013, 10:31 AM

:LogoRevAni:

I would like to find out if anyone would be interested in getting a new IKE shirt.
Cost is about $10 to $15 per T-shirt if I remember correctly. I will get more details when I know how many people would be interested.
Please let me know!

I need to get an order together for about a dozen shirts/sweatshirts before an order can be placed.

:thanks:
Everything seems so much better when the sky is filled with beautiful colors.

KiteVoice

Re: IKE Shirt/Sweatshirt - Looking to place an order?

Postby KiteVoice » Mon, Sep 23 2013, 10:34 AM

I think I'm having a case of deja vu. :-)
I decided I needed a signature line, so I wrote this.

Shari

Postby Shari » Mon, Sep 23 2013, 12:23 PM

I know since the original thread was from February I needed to make sure that everyone is still interested and/or didn't gain or lose a bunch of weight and sizes changed.

goestoeleven

Postby goestoeleven » Mon, Sep 23 2013, 12:36 PM

Didn't I see a thread like this before? I've gained a bunch of weight since I bought my shirt, but I'll keep wearing the same one. David, however, needs a new youth large or adult small because he's gained weight & height in the last three years :up:

Shari

Postby Shari » Mon, Sep 23 2013, 01:02 PM

LOL Tell David congrats on growing, you on the other hand.....

Mytoyz

Postby Mytoyz » Mon, Sep 23 2013, 01:16 PM

Cost for sweatshirts?
Blue skies and Steady Winds

goestoeleven

Postby goestoeleven » Mon, Sep 23 2013, 01:23 PM

Shari wrote:LOL Tell David congrats on growing, you on the other hand.....

Yeah . . . I don't like most of the pictures I'm tagged in on FB . . . I need to start running again. I'll keep saying that until it happens (hopefully soon).

KiteVoice

Postby KiteVoice » Mon, Sep 23 2013, 01:39 PM

Please get us a price on a hoodie (I'd problly go with XL to get more sleeve length). I might order a hoodie and another L t-shirt (in case I ever go to both days of a retreat!).

makatakam

Postby makatakam » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 08:48 AM

One med hoodie, please.
MARK

"...it's a fair wind blowin' warm, out of the south over my shoulder, guess I'll set a course and go." CSN&Y

KiteVoice

Postby KiteVoice » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 08:58 AM

goestoeleven wrote:
Shari wrote:LOL Tell David congrats on growing, you on the other hand.....

Yeah . . . I don't like most of the pictures I'm tagged in on FB . . . I need to start running again. I'll keep saying that until it happens (hopefully soon).

A wise personal trainer once told us, "exercise is important but 80 percent of weight loss is about what you put in your mouth." I subsequently dropped 15 pounds, merely by cutting sweets from my diet.

Cookies? What cookies?

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 01:35 PM

Figure $10 for T-shirts, $12 for XXL and greater.
$22 for Hooded Sweatshirts

Also, you can choose ladies t-shirts from here (if you hunt around): http://virginiats.com
Figure that a Ladies T will cost around $12.

goestoeleven

Postby goestoeleven » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 01:38 PM

This is going to fall into the "TMI" and "off topic" categories, but here goes.

Oh, I have a diet program. It's called Nutri-Steve. I figure I know what Nutrisystem would tell me to do, so I don't need to pay them for the advice. Nutri-Steve is very simple. Drop all fried foods, (most) alcohol (which made a much bigger difference in my early 20s), and most sweets from my meals. Yogurt and/or oatmeal & fruit for breakfast. Salad for lunch. Normal dinner. No eating after dinner. Watch portion sizes - i.e. eat only half of what you get served in a restaurant. Eat way more raw veggies and fruits than I'm eating right now - i.e. no crackers or chips, only fruit for snacks (but I can have as much as I want of fruits & veggies). It's pretty easy to follow once I set my mind to it and change my daily routines. I like to couple the diet with running at the same time for a more balanced approach.

It's a 2 year project, done gradually. I'm about a year to 18 months overdue to get back on program, and my only excuse is some radical changes in my work life. It's much easier for me to follow when I'm traveling a lot as I don't have the temptations in the pantry at home, and I can run in the mornings and/or evenings without cutting into family time. However, due to some changes I haven't traveled regularly for work for an entire year, and it's not likely to change any time soon. I just have to get with the program anyway. Maybe by putting it out in public, I'll actually do something.

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 02:07 PM

goestoeleven wrote:... Maybe by putting it out in public, I'll actually do something.

Ok Steve, we're all watching you....

goestoeleven

Postby goestoeleven » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 02:10 PM

Mike wrote:
goestoeleven wrote:... Maybe by putting it out in public, I'll actually do something.

Ok Steve, we're all watching you....

Key word being "Maybe" :-)

I'm a consultant. There's nothing 100% for sure :-D

That said, I feel i am close to the tipping point . . . . watch out if I fall over, I'm pretty heavy these days :-D

TMadz

Postby TMadz » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 02:37 PM

Steve, you can always PM your Tshirt size instead of putting out for public consumption.
Bonum vinum laetificat cor hominis

goestoeleven

Postby goestoeleven » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 02:50 PM

But I don't even need a tshirt :)

Mytoyz

Postby Mytoyz » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 03:46 PM

A 2xxl hoodie please. let me know where money goes or will these be COD at a fun fly?
Blue skies and Steady Winds

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 04:29 PM

Let's do COD at a fun fly. If we don't manage to meet up, then we'll make other arrangements.

Jeff

Postby Jeff » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 06:35 PM

goestoeleven wrote:This is going to fall into the "TMI" and "off topic" categories, but here goes.

Oh, I have a diet program. It's called Nutri-Steve. I figure I know what Nutrisystem would tell me to do, so I don't need to pay them for the advice. Nutri-Steve is very simple. Drop all fried foods, (most) alcohol (which made a much bigger difference in my early 20s), and most sweets from my meals. Yogurt and/or oatmeal & fruit for breakfast. Salad for lunch. Normal dinner. No eating after dinner. Watch portion sizes - i.e. eat only half of what you get served in a restaurant. Eat way more raw veggies and fruits than I'm eating right now - i.e. no crackers or chips, only fruit for snacks (but I can have as much as I want of fruits & veggies). It's pretty easy to follow once I set my mind to it and change my daily routines. I like to couple the diet with running at the same time for a more balanced approach.

It's a 2 year project, done gradually. I'm about a year to 18 months overdue to get back on program, and my only excuse is some radical changes in my work life. It's much easier for me to follow when I'm traveling a lot as I don't have the temptations in the pantry at home, and I can run in the mornings and/or evenings without cutting into family time. However, due to some changes I haven't traveled regularly for work for an entire year, and it's not likely to change any time soon. I just have to get with the program anyway. Maybe by putting it out in public, I'll actually do something.

I did my own program last year. Just cut out bread, pasta, potatoes, rice and sugar*. Wasn't at all worried about meat, fish, veggies, whole fruit, nuts, fat or fried food. I dropped 42 pounds.

*You can never give up anything 100% completely, but ~90%+ is possible.
Keep calm, and park it in the pocket

IKE is on Image too!

goestoeleven

Postby goestoeleven » Tue, Sep 24 2013, 06:44 PM

Jeff wrote:I did my own program last year. Just cut out bread, pasta, potatoes, rice and sugar*. Wasn't at all worried about meat, fish, veggies, whole fruit, nuts, fat or fried food. I dropped 42 pounds.

*You can never give up anything 100% completely, but ~90%+ is possible.

Congrats on that - it is impressive. Now I'm going to go have some pasta for dinner . . . .

Return to “Club Discussion”