Suggestion

General conversation and discussion about the IKE Club.
illescasd

Suggestion

Postby illescasd » Thu, Oct 06 2011, 10:57 PM

Hello everyone,,,

I'm leaning towards a Prism Hypnotist, as a good intermediate dual line kite, which will give me room to grow as well..... Suggestions/equivalent please?

:thanks:
David
"Don't bend the spoon, bend the space around it,,,"

Darkspark

Re: Suggestion

Postby Darkspark » Fri, Oct 07 2011, 08:09 AM

What are you expecting out of the kite? Are you wanting to just fly around the sky. Flying figure 8's and boxes, or are you wanting a kite that is capable of tricking? I would recommend spending a bit more money and getting something that is capable of tricking. You will get more life out of the kite. I fly almost all quad lines so I don't have a lot of experience with dualies . Someone who fly's dualies might chime in. A have heard good things about the kymera. It is not a light wind kite though. Missed my chance to try one a couple weeks ago. I think they retail for $200. If you are willing to save some more $ and get something in that price range I think you will get more life out of it. Just a thought from a Rev flier though......

chicagokite

Postby chicagokite » Fri, Oct 07 2011, 09:12 AM

Hi

Give Us a call We canhelp you choose the right kite for our winds And as dual line flyer for over 20 years My self I know we can help you 773 467-1428 We are open 7 days a week 5445 N Harlem Chicago

Thanks
David

illescasd

Postby illescasd » Fri, Oct 07 2011, 11:16 AM

Hey Dave,,,
I was planning on bopping in this weekend, for that same reason. I also need a replacement 7.5 parafoil & maybe 6' clown fish.

David
"Don't bend the spoon, bend the space around it,,,"

Return to “Club Discussion”