Misc...

Talk about anything you want
denverberry

Misc...

Postby denverberry » Sun, Dec 10 2006, 06:41 PM

I don't know if anyone here has an interest in antique vehicles, but I've got a '48-'49 Ford F-1 Five Star Cab pickup in need of a restoration, and a good home. I've had it in storage for SEVEN YEARS at $90 a month, and I just can't keep that up. (not if I want another kite... EVER!)

The truck is an Oklahoma truck since it was in diapers, so it's not rusted! the body is all good, all steel, not modified, all original. The engine is missing, right now it has a Ford AMC 290 V-8, with a 904 automatic trans... The rear end has never been touched, brakes are all original, suspension is still all original leaf spring all the way 'round. (rides like a buckboard I imagine)

Anyone interested, with a way to get it home from Oklahoma City just drop me a line on here, or you could e-me.

(An interested family member said he'd like to build a hotrod out of it! :oops: It's a great restorer.)
Denver Berry
Truck Driver
Oak Ridge, TN

denverberry

Re: Misc...

Postby denverberry » Sun, Dec 10 2006, 06:47 PM

Well phooey. My internet is reliant on my cell company having coverage in the area I'm in, I have had a hard time out here in the nothingness of Minnesota...

Ken, I've got dialup speed!!! OMG how do you do it???
Denver Berry

Truck Driver

Oak Ridge, TN

Frodos Majik

Re: Misc...

Postby Frodos Majik » Mon, Dec 11 2006, 12:30 AM

I have not had the taste of the good life yet. :P :lol:

and notice I said YET. :twisted:
May Ol Ma Nature never hold her
breath on you.
-------
Ken