Cat got EVERYBODIES tongue???!!

Talk about anything you want
brownssl

Re: Cat Got EVERYBODIES Tongue???!!

Postby brownssl » Sun, Sep 28 2008, 09:56 AM

YES IT WAS A GREAT TIME IN DAVENPORT AND I BROUGHT THE CALM WIND WITH ME BUT WE STILL WAS ABLE TO FLY AND IT WAS GREAT TO MEET MUX11 HE HAD ALOT OF KITES IN THE AIR
:SLKani: shawn

Babbman

Re: Cat got EVERYBODIES tongue???!!

Postby Babbman » Sun, Sep 28 2008, 05:29 PM

Frodos Majik wrote:Glad to see some of us have had the nerve to step up to the mike. But I am not surprised as who were the first to do it. Now how about some of you who we have not heard from in ages?

Also it seem like every body is ignoring the questions that were posted. What up with that?
Is everybody that old to even think about halloween? :roll: :lol: JK!! I know nobody here is that old, we ALL are still playing with kids toys. :rotfl

Jenny and I will be going as Sick & Tired this year...

Just became a very busy time at work and at home. I haven't flown since Two Rivers... either no time or no wind..

Chris (aka Babbman)

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety...
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Frodos Majik

Postby Frodos Majik » Sun, Sep 28 2008, 07:17 PM

Babbman wrote:Jenny and I will be going as Sick & Tired this year...

No fair thats what you guys went as last year. :P

Yes Jeepster and Shawn, Mux11 is a great guy to fly with, we have had the chance to fly with him out at Napervillie earllier this year and just a couple of weeks ago out at Two Rivers. Maybe next year more of us IKErs will make that fest too.

Draftnik glad to see you popping in again. You could never stop your creative juices flowing, the things you have come up with that I have seen is unbelievable! Dont let your kids beg to long. You know everybody strays away sometimes, but then comes back to their scenes.

and thanks to Mike hijacking the post to keeping everybody updated with all thats going on at the convention. Congrates to ALL that competed and won.

Tom I will visit you in jail after they bust you for fooling with the LAW!! The cake will have a file in it. :wink:

I am really glad a few have snatched their tongues back or should I say found the keyboard again. I was getting a little scared with all the quietness around here. Still lots more to hear from!!:mrblue:
May Ol Ma Nature never hold her
breath on you.
-------
Ken

Jeepster

Postby Jeepster » Sun, Sep 28 2008, 08:21 PM

Scott Holgorsen is a kite flyer/photographer that we met at the Davenport festival. He was kind enough to send me some of the pictures he took. I love the irony of the Blast in the background and what's written on the back of my CAT shirt. Seems the advertising applies to the Blast just as well ... Mux11 is standing beside me.

And yes, I did wear a CAT shirt into John Deere territory.

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited by Jeepster on Mon, Nov 03 2008, 06:07 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Jeepster

Postby Jeepster » Sun, Sep 28 2008, 08:36 PM

After viewing the picture with my last post, it looks like I need to be pointed to the instructions to produce thumb nail photos ...

Help,
Tom

Thanks for your help Ken ... was able to get the picture down to a thumbnail size.

Cheers,
Tom
Last edited by Jeepster on Mon, Nov 03 2008, 06:09 PM, edited 1 time in total.

brownssl

Postby brownssl » Sun, Sep 28 2008, 09:38 PM

my wife gave me a surprise birthday party today had a great time my mother inlaw gave me a old box kite and a old dual line i cant wait to get tham in the air the dual line says it is a rocket spectra sport kits the box kite i have to get it un folded she found on a garage sale

Jeepster

Postby Jeepster » Sun, Sep 28 2008, 10:14 PM

brownssl wrote:my wife gave me a surprise birthday party today ...

It must have been an extra surprise, since it was a day early. Let me also be a day early then ... Happy Birthday!!!!

Cheers,
Tom
Last edited by Jeepster on Sun, Sep 28 2008, 10:14 PM, edited 1 time in total.

brownssl

Postby brownssl » Mon, Sep 29 2008, 12:55 AM

thank you tom it was a great day to spend with my family nice weather with no wind were ever i am it seems like there is never wind i guss that mean i am not windy :rotfl

Mike

Postby Mike » Mon, Sep 29 2008, 07:08 AM

I'm in Canada right now, so I'll say it in Canadian:
Happy Birthday, eh?

brownssl

Postby brownssl » Sun, Oct 05 2008, 10:12 PM

I DIDNT DO MUCH TODAY TOOK MY KIDS OUT FLYING THERE SINGLE LINE KITES BUT NO WIND TRIED FOR ABOUT A HOUR OR SO THEN THEY GOT BORED PACKED UP AND WENT TO MY FATHER IN LAWS TO SEE HIM BEFORE HE GOES TO TEXAS FOR THE WINTER

Return to “Not Kites”