15% Kite Store Coupon

If you don't know what category to put your topic in, put it here!
Mike

15% Kite Store Coupon

Postby Mike » Sun, Nov 25 2007, 07:14 AM

I got this in my inbox from the KiteConnection. It's the Kite Party guy, Dave Shenkman's store in Huntington Beach.

Well, the holiday's are upon us, so to say thank you to everyone, I have created a 15% off coupon (promotional code) for you to use between now and December 23rd. Use this coupon code as many times as you wish. The 15% off coupon may not be combined with other discounts, does not apply to items already on sale (those will have GREEN pricing), and free shipping does not apply. I will however offer a $5.00 shipping credit on all orders, so your shipping charge will be very minimal. Feel free to call or e-mail if you have any questions. I guess I should give you the PROMOTIONAL CODE huh? Here ya go... "happy15" (don't use the quotation marks). IMPORTANT!! IN ORDER FOR THE DISCOUNT TO APPLY, YOU MUST ENTER THE PROMOTIONAL (COUPON) CODE WHEN ASKED AT CHECKOUT, OR THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE APPLIED! Now to be taken to the web site, simply go to http://www.kiteconnection.com and shop away.

chicagokite

Re: 15% Kite Store Coupon

Postby chicagokite » Mon, Nov 26 2007, 10:35 AM

Happy holidays to all

Chicago kite has always offered 10% to club members or aka discount. [b]We will match this coupon through Dec 31st. And any and all offers from legitamate Companies.

Thanks

Dave

www.chicagokite.com

Mike

Re: 15% Kite Store Coupon

Postby Mike » Mon, Nov 26 2007, 01:53 PM

Can't beat that. A good deal and close to home for most members :up:

Return to “General Discussion”