*Helloo...anybody Home?*

If you don't know what category to put your topic in, put it here!
Hector Herrera

*Helloo...anybody Home?*

Postby Hector Herrera » Sun, Jun 17 2007, 07:37 PM

Okay guys, let's shake something for this forum. :bash: It's been too quite for the past few days... :blink1:
Save some of that great stuff you've got, spend it in this forum and forget about the others. :oops: :zip:
Or are you too bussy flying kites? :revspin: :dualspin: Hmm... maybe we'll get some new pictures soon. :clap That will be nice.
****Héctor Herrera****
*El Artesano Del Viento*

http://www.geocities.com/don.hector0606 ... KITES.html

Knoted4ever

Re: *Helloo...anybody Home?*

Postby Knoted4ever » Sun, Jun 17 2007, 09:10 PM

We've been at the Perry Farm Kite Festival... very hot with very challenging windless periods! :beat
Tom P.
Illinois_______ (excerpt from E. E. Cummings: "How many winds make wonderful... and is luck The skeleton of life")

Hector Herrera

Postby Hector Herrera » Mon, Jun 18 2007, 02:47 PM

WOW... :shock: you guys are having sooooo much fun, :LogoRevAni: I think I am gonna move to the North. I doesn't matter if you are buried in snow during winter time, but the rewardings...surpasses anything.
And :thanks: for so many pictures and videos posted. At least this contents my heart to see you guys having so much fun.

As for me, in L.A. CA. I am still flying "solo"and only Saturdays. My family is allways with me and we are very happy. Very good for you guys and girls. Congratulations.
Hector
****Héctor Herrera****

*El Artesano Del Viento*

Mike

Postby Mike » Mon, Jun 18 2007, 09:21 PM

Hector,
You may get to meet and fly with a few of us at Kite Party in February. I plan on being there and I know a couple other guys are working on it.

Hector Herrera

Postby Hector Herrera » Tue, Jun 19 2007, 09:03 PM

Mike wrote:Hector,
You may get to meet and fly with a few of us at Kite Party in February. I plan on being there and I know a couple other guys are working on it.

Real cool... 8) Hey Mike can you stablish a pre-routine for IKEQuad team? in CAlifornia.? What I mean is that if we or at least, I, know what moves we can or are going to do in advance, I can practice them and kind of BE ready when you get here...Comprende? For example:
1- follow the leader. ( you go around and around, sideways etc.)
2- go to the middle of the window-stop.
3- piwheel-go
4-radar go........
and so on... A PRE-STABLISHED ROUTINE. I would apreciate to have something in advance, instead of guessing or saying,,,Uhh...what do we do now. Jim and Lynn Foster may also apreciate a pre stablished routine, I guess, cause I know they will be around, and that's gonna be nice.
****Héctor Herrera****

*El Artesano Del Viento*

Mike

Postby Mike » Wed, Jun 20 2007, 09:29 AM

With iQuad, John just makes it up as he goes along. They don't have anything planned in advance.
John has done so much calling that it is not too often that he says "ummmm, what next".
Hopefully, I'll get enough experience that I can call as fluidly as John.

However, it's not a bad idea to have a routine planned in advance. Especially if we get something choreographed to music that would be helpful.
I'll keep your suggestion in mind, Hector.

Jim Foster

Postby Jim Foster » Wed, Jun 20 2007, 01:38 PM

Mike

Count Lynn and I in. We have been flying with Mark and Jeanette as well as Ron and Susan and others on several occasions. I was even calling the moves part of the time last weekend during a mega fly until the wind died.

Hector...... We will be on the road from July 17th to the second week in September. Part of that time will be at WSIKF where we will fly with iQuad which should further improve our skills. In the meantime, just practice the moves. We will get together with you at Belmont Shore several times before Kite Party so that you get used to doing moves called on the fly. Don't worry Hector, you will be ready.

Jim
Go Fly Together! Share the Joy, Share the Fun

Hector Herrera

Postby Hector Herrera » Wed, Jun 20 2007, 09:12 PM

Jim:
like the songs goes...
We're,..................... so close, so close...and yet, so faaar.............................. awaaaay... :(

Have a good one, and don't go tangleing Lynn's lines, you hear me! :P
****Héctor Herrera****

*El Artesano Del Viento*

Jim Foster

Postby Jim Foster » Wed, Jun 20 2007, 10:19 PM

I hear ya, Hector

:up:
Go Fly Together! Share the Joy, Share the Fun

Return to “General Discussion”