Kite Display At Lester Public Library

Links to photos of anything kite related.
Jeff

Kite Display At Lester Public Library

Postby Jeff » Thu, Apr 17 2008, 11:31 AM

I see that Jeff Hale and our friends at Unique Flying Objects and the Lester Public Library in Two Rivers got together to do a display for National Kite Month.

Looks great! :up:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lesterpubl ... 4470526980
Keep calm, and park it in the pocket

IKE is on Image too!

SkyWalker

Re: Kite Display At Lester Public Library

Postby SkyWalker » Thu, Apr 17 2008, 11:58 AM

Jeff wrote:I see that Jeff Hale and our friends at Unique Flying Objects and the Lester Public Library in Two Rivers got together to do a display for National Kite Month.

Looks great! :up:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lesterpubl ... 4470526980

howdy Jeff,

Man....are you on the ball!!!! I posted that event at the National Kite Month website no more than a couple of hours ago!

Actually, my display at the Lester Public Library is far from finished. I'll be adding much more interesting stuff in about a week's time (crown kite / Chinese dragon kite / Scott Hampton art kites / etc / etc). Didn't want to put them up yet...as I may be taking that stuff along with me to Missouri this weekend. I'll be attending the Kansas City Kite Club's 2nd annual "Flights of Fancy" kite festival...along with Al Sparling and Don & Betty Murphy.

Hoping to hit the road by 4am tomorrow morning (Friday)...still trying to get everything organized & packed. It's gonna be one of them CAFFEINE weekends....I can see that already :P

Just outta curiosity....is anyone else from this forum attending Flights of Fancy??? (hands in the air)

Well, I'd better get a move on here...the clock is ticking! Hope to see ya'll out on the kiting field sometime soon!!!

PS: thanks for the compliment Jeff. Check back in at the Lester Public Library's Flickr page in the next 2 weeks...there will likely be more photos posted by then. The display itself will probably be up through May.

"get high on kites"

Jeff Hale
Last edited by SkyWalker on Thu, Apr 17 2008, 12:10 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Jeff

Re: Kite Display At Lester Public Library

Postby Jeff » Thu, Apr 17 2008, 01:38 PM

SkyWalker wrote:
Man....are you on the ball!!!! I posted that event at the National Kite Month website no more than a couple of hours ago!

Funny thing is, I didn't even know there was a National Kite month website. :P
Keep calm, and park it in the pocket

IKE is on Image too!

Return to “Photos”