Redondo Beach, Ca.

Links to photos of anything kite related.
Hector Herrera

Redondo Beach, Ca.

Postby Hector Herrera » Mon, Mar 10 2008, 07:43 PM

Hi everyone, Redondo Beach celebrated another kite Festival. There were a few well known kite fliers, Mark Lumas Ron Despojado. Ben Dantonio, Naoki my good friend from Japan and an excelent kite flier, but to everyone's disappointment, wind was absent... :( It is amazing to see all those kites on the ground unable to fly...) BUT a few us us were persistant...Ron, Mark an of course ME... flew for a little while. I put a couple of tree hours fly while the rest went for half hour or so. PRO DANCER CAME TO THE RESCUE AGAIN... :dualspin: This kite is a true life saver when it comes to NO WIND KITE FLYING. I wish this kite could do tricks, but it's okay for now. I am enclosing a couple of pictures.
Attachments
DSC01561.JPG
A BIT OF REV FLING. WITH SHORT LINES.
DSC01561.JPG (207.87 KiB) Viewed 1173 times
DSC01574.JPG
PRO DANCER IN ACTION.
DSC01574.JPG (222.37 KiB) Viewed 1173 times
DSC01567.JPG
PRO DANCER DANCING ALONE WHILE ALL OTHER KITES WERE SLEEPING ON THE GROUND.
DSC01567.JPG (222.88 KiB) Viewed 1173 times
****Héctor Herrera****
*El Artesano Del Viento*

http://www.geocities.com/don.hector0606 ... KITES.html

Kitehead

Re: Redondo Beach, Ca.

Postby Kitehead » Mon, Mar 10 2008, 09:43 PM

Pro Dancer to the rescue! :up:

I know I'm gonna regret trading mine away, but it went for a vented Rev, so now I've got the other end of the wind spectrum covered.
Allen Carter

Hector Herrera

Re: Redondo Beach, Ca.

Postby Hector Herrera » Mon, Mar 10 2008, 10:00 PM

You did what??? Man...nothing beats a PRO DANCER in times of no wind. I have done it several times, when nothing flyes, Pro dancer is dancing in the sky.
there was one time I went to a mountain for some religious retirement and during breaks, I flew Pro Dancer in the basketball area.
But... well...good luck with your new rev. By the way, I am gonna be on the look out for a real "0 wind" (no wind) trick kite, I think that's the last thing I need in my kite repertoire.
Where do you fly, maybe we can get togheter some time.
****Héctor Herrera****

*El Artesano Del Viento*

http://www.geocities.com/don.hector0606 ... KITES.html

Return to “Photos”