Sunt Vid, Looking At Pilots

Links to videos of anything kite related.
denverberry

Sunt Vid, Looking At Pilots

Postby denverberry » Sun, Nov 19 2006, 07:50 PM

I got a kick out of this vid, and since there are no D/L posts under Video/Dual Line I thought I'd stick something in here.

[googlevideo]-1591376193600286856[/googlevideo]
Denver Berry
Truck Driver
Oak Ridge, TN

Mike

Re: Sunt Vid, Looking At Pilots

Postby Mike » Sun, Nov 19 2006, 08:18 PM

Good video. That guy flopping down at the end of his routine was pretty funny.
And it's always good to see Chicago Fire. They show up at lot of festivals around the midwest every summer. The announcer in the video is the mother of the young flier and the wife of another flier. They're adding a new member this year, 14 year old Zach Gordon, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the extra flier on the team.
A good place to see all those guys is at one of the Milwaukee Festivals. I usually manage to hit a couple of them a year.

BUT--I would never go to a Milwaukee festival when Dave is doing a festival here in Illinois on the same weekend. Dave's stuff always comes first.

Jeff

Postby Jeff » Fri, Nov 24 2006, 11:48 PM

denverberry wrote:I got a kick out of this vid, and since there are no D/L posts under Video/Dual Line I thought I'd stick something in here.

[googlevideo]-1591376193600286856[/googlevideo]

Hey, I'm in this video! :-D

At the 5:00 minute mark and on, look in the background. There is a man in a cowboy hat showing 2 people how to fly a quad kite. I'm the tall guy in the green shirt standing by him and watching. And about 20 feet to the right, as the camera pans a bit, my wife in a red jacket, and 2 1/2 year old daughter in a yellow jacket are in the picture (at about 5:45).
Keep calm, and park it in the pocket

IKE is on Image too!

Chris

Postby Chris » Sat, Nov 25 2006, 08:13 AM

Cool video Denver!! See Jeff, kinda weird how some things come around huh?
It's a great satisfaction knowing that for a brief point in time you made a difference.

-unknown

Return to “Videos”