whos taylor swift dating right now / ​Who is Taylor Swift dating now: A timeline of her love life | Times of India

whos taylor swift dating right now

whos taylor swift dating right now

Still, when Mayer inducted Swift into the Songwriters Hall of Fame that June, the two seemed to be at ease with each other, with Swift even giving him a kiss on the cheek. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale. In January , they were spotted going out to dinner together, and their relationship seemed to be in full swing—until the rumor mill reported in February they had broken up. In a interview with GQ , Alwyn shared details about the time the couple spent together during COVID lockdown, including their experience writing music together. At the N. I know what I want to do, and that's this, and that's what I am doing. A few days after Taylor watched Travis' Kansas City Chiefs' game, a picture of the pair looking like an official couple surfaced online showing Taylor with her arm around him as she chatted to a friend.

Get Started

WHOS TAYLOR SWIFT DATING RIGHT NOW / morphy.info