индикаторы huawei hg850a / Индикатор LOS POS мигает/горит, роутер HUAWEI GPON

Индикаторы Huawei Hg850a

индикаторы huawei hg850a

ONT Huawei HG - Reset

Hello,

I've an old GPON ONT Router from Huawei, the HG It was provided by an ISP that no longer exists, and I would like to use it in another ISP (because it provides more ethernet ports and voip). I'm aware the process can be hard, however I've a friend on the other ISP that can me help me with the configuration down the line.

Here is the problem: none of us is able to use the telnet login of the HG to reconfigure it. We believe the old ISP changed the default login data:

(The preset user name of the terminal is root and the password is admin.)

Here is a link to the manual: eunic-brussels.eu

Since there are a lot of hardware experts in this forum I would be really grateful if someone can provide us with a way to reset the device to default settings or hack the login somehow. My first thought was to check for a reset button or a JTAG / serial interface, however there isn't anything visible / properly marked on the device. Here are some pictures of the board (can take more):

On the last picture J2 looks like part of a JTAG / UART port. Does someone have some knowledge about this ONT? Is there a way I can reset it to default settings?

Many thanks in advance!

Discover the convenience of online shopping with Ubuy, your ultimate destination for purchasing Compatible With Huawei products in Tashkent, Namangan, Samarkand, Andijan, Bukhara, Nukus, Qarshi and all major cities in Uzbekistan. We offer a curated selection of international brands and genuine quality global products, ensuring you have access to the best that the world has to offer.

Why Choose Ubuy?

At Ubuy, we pride ourselves on being a genuine, reliable, and trustworthy online store. With over million products and brands from the international market, we provide a diverse range of options to cater to every requirement. Our user-friendly platform allows you to effortlessly explore our selection and find exclusive Compatible With Huawei products that may not be readily available elsewhere.

Exclusive Offers and Savings

Ubuy is the perfect place to discover unique and popular global products from Compatible With Huawei. We regularly update our inventory with the latest offerings and provide exclusive discounts to help you save money on your purchases. With our convenient online platform, there's no need to search for your preferred products and brands across towns and cities - everything you need is just a click away.

Get ready to elevate your shopping experience and indulge in the world of Ubuy, where all your favorite brands and desirable products are at your fingertips.

nest...

аналитика форекс gbp кaртa мирa форекс вспомогательные индикаторы форекс как платят налоги трейдеры валютного рынка форекс лучшие индикаторы для входа индикаторы измерения температуры щитовые дмитрий котенко форекс клипaрт для форекс имхо на форексе дц форекс брокер отзывы безрисковая комбинация форекс индикаторы рынка ферросплавов